Now thats sad

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Re: Now thats sad

Postby Mississippi on Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:11 pm

I think my post from the 29th explains my thoughts about that David. Y'all take care.

edit: Thanks for the PM David...your a good man.
Mississippi

Postby GoBucks on Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:51 am

Mississippi wrote:[quote="Blade"
Has anybody reported his Cheating by Manipulating event Scores so he always wins the weekly Handicap event to Mark ? Just Curious as I'm sure Mark could nip it in the Bud.

Mark has been aware since the day this thread was started. He evidently don't care which is why i left LSPN 3 weeks ago.[/quote]

Did someone PM Mark , or are you assuming that Mark had to have noticed this thread?
No matter where you go, there you are!
GoBucks

Postby GoBucks on Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:30 am

PM'd Mark. (I think)
GoBucks

Postby Bassmaster on Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:37 pm

Blade wrote:
Mississippi wrote:Mark has been aware since the day this thread was started. He evidently don't care which is why i left LSPN 3 weeks ago.

I'm very surprised that Mark has turned a blind eye to JFS47's very unsporting behavior, i wrongly believed that Mark would do all that he could to retain paying Members in a dying Game, sorry to hear that you have left LSPN, apart from the handicap event the [censored] his no threat in any other event he plays in as he loves to shoot par or worse in all rounds to ensure no one can get near him in the handicap.
Cheers
David

Evidently this JFS47 doesn't read the forums because he hasn't really changed his tactics since this thread has started. Or he doesn't care.
Rick

The Century Club
Bassmaster

Postby Mississippi on Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:24 pm

GoBucks wrote:PM'd Mark. (I think)

I PM'd Mark on the 6th of August and asked him to look at this thread since JFS47 had been doing this for months at that point, heard back from Mark on the 7th asking which thread so i again pointed it out. On the 13th i pm'd him again explaining that i thought he evidently thought it was ok since it was still happening and heard back from him saying he hadn't had a chance to check his stats but was planning to the upcoming weekend. 2 weeks later i gave up, 5 weeks later its still occurring.

If a level playing field can't be maintained in ALL events, might as well close up shop as far as i'm concerned.
Mississippi

Postby GoBucks on Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:30 pm

Sorry. Didn't know.
GoBucks

Postby albatros on Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:05 am

It is a shame that manipulating the game gives someone satisfaction. my guess this person must be very young which is interesting since the average age here appears to be quite high.

hate to see people leave due to someone resorting to such antics but luckily there are many more modes to participate in.

what bothers one person may not bother another so much :|

albatros

a bouncing ball never sleeps
albatros

Postby Blade on Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:17 am

JFS47 1st Two Rounds At This Weeks Sanderson Farm Event

Round 1
Hole 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Par 4 3 4 3 4 5 4 5 4 3 4 4 3 5 5 4 4 4
Scor 4 4 4 3 4 5 4 5 4 4 4 4 3 5 5 3 4 5 74

Round 2
Hole 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Par 4 3 4 3 4 5 4 5 4 3 4 4 3 5 5 4 4 4
Scor 4 3 4 4 4 5 4 10 4 3 3 4 2 5 4 4 4 5 76

On his past Non Handicap events History I'm certain that Rounds 3 & 4 will be very similar scoring.
Blade

Postby GOLFGEEK1 on Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:28 pm

:lol: :lol: Well guys. I just shot 3 rounds in the Amateur Handicap.....lights out!!! and I don't think our "friend" is going to be able to touch me. :lol: :lol:

[b]My sincerest apologies to the rest of the Handicap#9 field of players!!! I only did this to make a point to "he who shall not be named!!" :lol:

If anyone thinks I should make an official apology to the rest of the Handicap players this week, I will be more than happy to do so. I probably won't finish the tourney so my scores may not be a factor in the final standings. But...Ya never know

RICK :D
"I'm Smiling because I have NO CLUE what's going on"
GOLFGEEK1

Postby Blade on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:14 pm

WTG Rick -33 under after 3 Rounds - PLEASE Play Round 4 PLEASE :lol:

Cheers

David
Blade

Postby Mississippi on Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:45 pm

The point should be that left unchecked its now spreading.

Rick tanked his handicap to beat JFS47 or at least it appears that way to me since he carries a +8 handicap in pro, and a +15 ammy handicap in 2k1, which i always thought was a harder version (at least putting wise) but only a +5 in 2k3 with some questionable 4th round scores in the past. 5 of 21 putts inside 10 ft really?

2 wrongs don't make a right.

It should be remembered that at least 80% of people who play the handicap have near 0% chance to win a PLSA or CLSC event with all the talented shooters still playing. The handicap tourney is their only real chance to go against a full field with a chance to win one or 2 a year. They deserve a FAIR shot at it.
Mississippi

Postby Blade on Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:04 pm

Week 7 Handicap held at Lost Lake Legend JFS47 beat me in to 2nd place by 3 strokes after i shot -69 for net -1 off a 17 handicap, so how do you think I feel, knowing that he sandbags, hopefully Mark will sort it out so that all players get a fair go.
Week 8 my Handicap was 18 & I'm assuming it will be the same in Week 9.
Cheers

David
Blade

Postby GOLFGEEK1 on Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:47 am

OK guys. This is the last post that I'm making on this subject. :D My goal at this week's Handicap tourney was to try to incite some kind of response from our "sandbagger" and that is ALL :lol: Yes, I let my son play a few rounds in LSPN this week under my name, because he is an avid gamer (he recently won $5,000 in the online Fortnite tourney), and after seeing me do this for 20 years, he was thinking of joining so we could have a game to play against each other. He's new and he's terrible. I did NOT personally tank. Just a happy coincidence :lol:

With that being said, I would never stoop to that level of play. I've been doing this too long and respect everyone I play against. I just saw an opportunity to actually do something about this issue... and I took it

I have every intention of DQ' ing myself and NOT being a factor in the outcome of the Handicap Tourney...that's a promise. That's all I have to say....CHEERS EVERY ONE!! :D :lol:

RICK :)
"I'm Smiling because I have NO CLUE what's going on"
GOLFGEEK1

Postby Bassmaster on Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:43 pm

Mississippi wrote:
GoBucks wrote:PM'd Mark. (I think)

I PM'd Mark on the 6th of August and asked him to look at this thread since JFS47 had been doing this for months at that point, heard back from Mark on the 7th asking which thread so i again pointed it out. On the 13th i pm'd him again explaining that i thought he evidently thought it was ok since it was still happening and heard back from him saying he hadn't had a chance to check his stats but was planning to the upcoming weekend. 2 weeks later i gave up, 5 weeks later its still occurring.

If a level playing field can't be maintained in ALL events, might as well close up shop as far as i'm concerned.

You should see his scores this week. He must need a higher handicap.
Rick

The Century Club
Bassmaster

Postby lstouradmin on Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:01 am

Hey guys,

Sorry I dropped the ball on this one. It's not for a lack of caring - life just got in the way. Aside from banning someone, please PM me some ideas that I can implement to prevent this from happening in the future.

Also, due to the lack of customer service that you deserve I've decided to no longer accept membership dues. The membership pages have been updated to reflect that. You still have to renew each year but it's just a click of a button.

If anyone has joined or renewed in the last 60 days please feel free to PM me for a refund.

Mark
lstouradmin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Talk About It