Now thats sad

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Now thats sad

Postby Mississippi on Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:54 pm

I see we have a player who tanks in most of the tourney's they play to excel in the handicap. Hits fairways nearly 95% of the time, greens in regulation nearly 85% but can't hit -10 in any tournament until they tee it up in the handicap?
JFS47 you violate the spirit of the game, and if i were the tour director i would give you a -18 handicap and leave it there for as many weeks as you have gamed the system. Which is quite a few.
Mississippi

Re: Now thats sad

Postby bubba17 on Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:33 pm

I thought I addressed this a couple of months ago but I think I used the wrong forum.

The idea of sandbagging for the handicap games is repugnant and this player should be embarrassed. My feeling is that, yes, even though there is nothing at stake but bragging rights, the spirit of the competition is compromised and this player should be removed from the weekly event, or given an inapproprately high handicap as punishment.

I don't blame the mods, it is not their job to monitor cheaters, but they should provide some fairness when this violation is exposed.

Thank you for recognizimg this and exposing it much better than I did. This should be about fair play.
bubba17

Postby GOLFGEEK1 on Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:57 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah, it's pretty sad. I noticed that in his most recent exploits that he shot 4 71's in the Classic and 4 71's in the PLSA. Wow, talk about consistency, huh??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I'm Smiling because I have NO CLUE what's going on"
GOLFGEEK1

Postby Bassmaster on Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:24 pm

GOLFGEEK1 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah, it's pretty sad. I noticed that in his most recent exploits that he shot 4 71's in the Classic and 4 71's in the PLSA. Wow, talk about consistency, huh??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow, eight straight rounds of even par. And he even had some late round bogeys! :roll: :roll: :roll:
Rick

The Century Club
Bassmaster

Postby Mississippi on Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:05 pm

Cheating is like cancer, left unchecked it spreads.

Adios
Mississippi

Postby Bassmaster on Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:25 am

Four straight rounds of 71 again this week.
Rick

The Century Club
Bassmaster

Postby GOLFGEEK1 on Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:45 am

:lol: :lol: :roll: WOW what a surprise :roll: :lol: :lol: A shame there's nothing anybody can do about it
GOLFGEEK1

Postby GOLFGEEK1 on Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:08 pm

Well guys. Looks like the same old story once again in this week's Amateur Handicap. CHEERS EVERYONE[/b]
Last edited by GOLFGEEK1 on Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
GOLFGEEK1

Postby GoBucks on Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:39 am

Has anyone sent him a pm? It seems evident that he doesn't read the forum.

Edit : After some thought, if he hasn't seen this thread a pm would be a waste of time. Never mind.
No matter where you go, there you are!
GoBucks

Postby bubba17 on Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:56 pm

I thought I was the only player that noticed this, thus my first comment on this forum thread.

I know it is nothing of value but it does besmirch the game....just because we all respect and follow the rules of fair competition.

What do the rest of you think? Do we flush this to the surface and make something of it or do we just turn our backs and let the [censored] continue? There is nothing of value to fight for except our own values. I know what my vote would be if we were in the same room with the cheating puke.

Rant over. Thoughts?
bubba17

Postby Bassmaster on Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:20 am

bubba17 wrote:I thought I was the only player that noticed this, thus my first comment on this forum thread.

I know it is nothing of value but it does besmirch the game....just because we all respect and follow the rules of fair competition.

What do the rest of you think? Do we flush this to the surface and make something of it or do we just turn our backs and let the [censored] continue? There is nothing of value to fight for except our own values. I know what my vote would be if we were in the same room with the cheating puke.

Rant over. Thoughts?

Anything that he plays, I won't.
Rick

The Century Club
Bassmaster

Postby GOLFGEEK1 on Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:42 pm

I'm going to play 1 more round in this week's handicap. Probably be my last in this event :as long as he plays in it. Wish me luck :lol: :D CHEERS EVERYONE!! :D
GOLFGEEK1

Postby Blade on Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:45 pm

GOLFGEEK1 wrote:I'm going to play 1 more round in this week's handicap. Probably be my last in this event :as long as he plays in it. Wish me luck :lol: :D CHEERS EVERYONE!! :D

Has anybody reported his Cheating by Manipulating event Scores so he always wins the weekly Handicap event to Mark ? Just Curious as I'm sure Mark could nip it in the Bud.
Blade

Postby Mississippi on Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:16 pm

[quote="Blade"
Has anybody reported his Cheating by Manipulating event Scores so he always wins the weekly Handicap event to Mark ? Just Curious as I'm sure Mark could nip it in the Bud.[/quote]

Mark has been aware since the day this thread was started. He evidently don't care which is why i left LSPN 3 weeks ago.
Mississippi

Postby Blade on Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:27 pm

Mississippi wrote:Mark has been aware since the day this thread was started. He evidently don't care which is why i left LSPN 3 weeks ago.

I'm very surprised that Mark has turned a blind eye to JFS47's very unsporting behavior, i wrongly believed that Mark would do all that he could to retain paying Members in a dying Game, sorry to hear that you have left LSPN, apart from the handicap event the [censored] his no threat in any other event he plays in as he loves to shoot par or worse in all rounds to ensure no one can get near him in the handicap.
Cheers
David
Blade

Next

Return to Talk About It