course not verified???

Post here if you are having problems with Links 2003. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you're having problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

course not verified???

Postby ranchocucamonga on Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:01 pm

Can't play final round of 123EZ tourney. Error message pops up saying....course load failure.course cannot be verified. I HAVE played Troon monument course in other tourneys, and i have removed it and then re-added it thru course manager but still getting same error message. Any help would be appreciated
"Put means to place a thing where you want it. Putt means merely a vain attempt to do the same thing."
ranchocucamonga

Postby terrell on Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:09 pm

there are 4 troon courses:

http://www.lspn.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=45 (list courtesy of crissy and armand)

are you sure you're trying troon2k3.crz?
terrell

Postby ranchocucamonga on Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:20 pm

well....this what it says in course manager... Troon North monument course 2003 and i also have the Troon north LS
"Put means to place a thing where you want it. Putt means merely a vain attempt to do the same thing."
ranchocucamonga

Postby terrell on Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:26 pm

ya might try moving atroon_n.crz outta your courses directory, leaving only troon2k3.crz. i hadn't read of that problem popping up here, but anything's possible.

if that doesn't work, maybe mark or dc will see your post and correct the problem. or bruce can pass along the problem to them.
terrell

Postby ranchocucamonga on Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:47 pm

That didnt work either..oh well another unfinished tourney
ranchocucamonga

Return to Links 2003 Technical Forum