Reloading Purchased Old Links Courses

Post here if you are having problems with Links 2003. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you're having problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Reloading Purchased Old Links Courses

Postby Tizz30 on Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:40 am

I believe that I am screwed but I need to reload my courses that I purchased a few months back. The download has indiebuilt in it's email so it takes me to the now dead indiebuilt page. Is there something I can do? My computer crashed so I can't move the courses to a jump drive or something like that. Also, if I am screwed....where can I purchase these courses again? Thanks, Tizz :cry:
"I'm smart enough to make bad decisions and dumb enough to do them!!"
Tizz30

Postby terrell on Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:58 am

first, tizz, have you exhausted all efforts to recover from your crash, e.g. recovery console, restore point, reinstalling windows over an existing partition without reformatting, etc? if you can make windows bootable again without reformatting, you can recover your courses.

and if you decide your drive is not salvageable, the links legacy courses are available here:

http://linkscorner.org/courses/index.php?SearchType=MSBuyNow
terrell

Postby gibby on Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:41 am

Not sure if this will help, but if you have your account here you might be able to redownload

http://www.linkscountryclub.com/

http://www.linkscountryclub.com/proshop/

https://www.regnow.com/cs/orderStatus

or PM Mark, he wrote in another post he's able to still help w/ pro shop issuses
gibby

Postby Tizz30 on Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:25 am

Yeo, I'm screwed...thanks for all the information thoug...FYI-regnow goes back to the Indiebuilt page that is dead. I will go to Linkscorner and make a little personal Christmas gift to myself.

Thanks,

Tiz
Tizz30

Postby terrell on Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:34 am

it's great ya got money to spare, tizz, but before i spent a nickel, i'd go here:

http://www.regnow.com/

and ask if they could help. also, i'd make doubly sure i 'spoke' with mark first.

saving to retire by 50
terrell

Postby gibby on Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:29 pm

Your nuts if you don't try I just put in my e-mail and credit card here & a list of 27 courses with the link to re download came up

https://www.regnow.com/cs/orderStatus
gibby

Still Trying

Postby Tizz30 on Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:13 pm

Gibby: I did the same thing but when you click on the download course, it takes you the Indiebuilt page that is dead. It will not allow you to download them. You click on the other areas for downloading courses through the countryclub and it takes you to the Indiebuilt page that is dead. I just emailed customer service from the regnow page and we will see what they say. Thanks, Tizz
Tizz30

Postby gibby on Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:22 pm

Don't click on the proshop link, click on the course name

PM Mark (lstouradmin) about it see if he can help
gibby

Still trying

Postby Tizz30 on Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:48 pm

I'm not trying to be difficult but you click on the name of the order, it then brings up a new page and it then says download course....you click on the download and it then takes you to the dead indiebuilt page. I'm still waiting to hear back from customer service from Regnow and if that leads to nothing, I will then PM Mark.

Thanks,

Tiz :?
Tizz30

Postby gibby on Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:50 pm

Tizz, I'm sitting right here and can download the courses

click on link I gave you
Regnow order search page opens
put in e-mail and last 5 digits of credit card select search for my order
order status page opens
successful orders shows list of courses
click on course name
delivery info page opens
delivery option click here
download window opens chose run,save,cancel

edit; if you can what courses are you trying to get, some could be free at links corner
gibby

It doesn't open

Postby Tizz30 on Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:10 pm

this is the email for the download:

http://indiebuilt.com/downloads/conv/un ... rado_b.exe

I strongly recommend you click on it and see what I mean. It does not give me the option to run/save/cancel

Tizz
Tizz30

Postby gibby on Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:47 am

I see your point on your link, I went back and ck'd further and found the same thing with my list dating back a couple years, apparently the download has expired

found this on regnow's site

I need to download my product again and my download URL is expired. What do I do?
Please contact us. Once we receive your request, we will review the order and contact you.

Still more questions? Back to Main Help Page

i have purchased the Extended Download Service, but my download URL is still expired.
When you need to download again, please contact us and we will reset the expiration date for the URL.

Still more questions? Back to Main Help Page

Sorry Tizz I was checking newer downloads that where still working but I'm sure they will expire soon too
gibby

Regnow

Postby Tizz30 on Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:23 pm

Regnow got back with me.....they were a big help :evil: They sent me the orginal email with the old indiebuilt course downloads that send me back to the dead indiebuilt page.

-How do I know the courses are good through Linkscorner.org before I order them??? I don't want to purchase them and then have the same thing happen to me or for that matter not to be able to load them from the beginning.

Thanks,

Tiz
Tizz30

Thank you Mark!!!

Postby Tizz30 on Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:59 pm

Mark emailed me and he is going to get me the download for the courses. HE IS THE MAN!!!

:lol:

Tizz
Tizz30

Postby Vibes on Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:17 am

After reading this thread I decided to do another backup of my courses foder
Cheers
Vibes
Vibes

Next

Return to Links 2003 Technical Forum