reinstal

Post here if you are having problems with Links 2003. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you're having problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

reinstal

Postby hammerhead on Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:00 pm

This is for freefaller, you say reinstal so you can play courses that are in library but are not being recognised. Just exactlywhat am i to reinstal and how do I do it. Statement a little vague sorry :
hammerhead

Postby Larry_Warrilow on Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:11 pm

h, in the old days when a course was not recognized by the server (given that one had the correct version), it was pretty much a lead pipe cinch that the course ID had become corrupted, and the solution was to delete the corrupted course file, then reDL the file and reinstall. lately however, the server has been rejecting certain files that have worked previously for many players. it will be interesting to see if this is a rare server glitch that involves specific files. lw

_________
Larry_Warrilow

Postby Freefaller on Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:04 pm

Actually what I said was re run the installer program on the testing tourney page. But what Larry said could easily be the answer as well. Or it could be something completely different
I reserve the right to be completly wrong
Freefaller

Return to Links 2003 Technical Forum