Course Load Failed - Devils Island

Post here if you are having problems with Links 2003. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you're having problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Course Load Failed - Devils Island

Postby mpare on Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:36 pm

After swallowing my pride and playing 3 rounds of the Devils Island tournament, I now find that I cannot complete the tournament which has an end date of today. The reason given for this inability to load the game for the fourth round is the following: "Course Load Failed. The course could not be verified. The game cannot start." What is going on? It would be one thing if this happened on your run of the mill course, but after enduring 3 rounds of this track (and bringing it in at +3 at that point), this is not amusing at all. Help.
mpare

Postby mpare on Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:20 am

I now have this same error message popping up when I try to play my last round in another tournament using the Tillicum course. Both courses are on my hard drive and both are readily accessible for play. I have deleted the Course Data file as suggested elsewhere, but this has not remedied the problem. What gives? I've never had this problem before including all the years that I played on the Links Tour.

Thanks for your help.
mpare

Postby mpare on Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:42 pm

So, I take it that there is no solution to my problem. Too bad. It diminishes the incentive to play the games if there is a possibility that one will not be able to finish the games.
mpare

Postby bingo on Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:51 am

Mark is aware of a few niggly problems at the moment and im sure he will look at them all eventually. :P
bingo

Postby mpare on Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:03 am

I appreciate knowing that, especially since this site is such a welcomed addition to those of us who enjoy playing in this virtual golf world.

bingo wrote:Mark is aware of a few niggly problems at the moment and im sure he will look at them all eventually. :P
mpare

Return to Links 2003 Technical Forum