Links 2003 Modified vs Links 2003

Post here if you are having problems with Links 2003. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you're having problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Links 2003 Modified vs Links 2003

Postby Re-Flog on Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:03 pm

I have both installed on my computer. Seems the Mod was installed when I installed a patch or something. Anyways, The Mod will run fine, but the Links 2003 gives me an error message stating I must have IE 5.0 or higher ( I have 7.0 )
I wanted to run just the regular Links 2003 because their seemed to be more tourneys there. Is that just my imagination?
I also have other probs within the game itself, everytime I click continue after finishing a hole, it takes me back to the desktop and the game is no longer there. I have to restart the game.

Thx, Reflog
Re-Flog

Postby Jakyll on Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:26 pm

I received the same error at first. Upon research of the forum, the suggestion was to make sure that you have "Connect through LAN or manually" selected and uncheck "Use System Internet Settings". These settings are found in the Connection tab at the bottom of the main page in LS2003. These corrections solved this error problem for me. Hope it helps.
Jakyll

Postby terrell on Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:34 pm

good idea, jakyll, but reflog is a baaaaaad man...

http://www.lspn.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2825#2825
terrell

Return to Links 2003 Technical Forum