tour id

Post here if you are having problems with Links 2003. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you're having problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

tour id

Postby coafbob on Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:20 am

I try to sign onto links 2003 online tour and get error message ID not valid. I did switch over to lspn server as I downloaded and installed it.(Message stated correctly installed)

Now I read that names or passwords under 5 characters will not verify at this time.

Will I be able to use this user name in future?

Is there any way I can create a second user name which will be over 5 characters. I only have one email address and when I tried I got error message that an ID already exists for that email address.

Thanks
Bob Reber
coafbob

Postby Freefaller on Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:31 am

Hi Bob

Yes, the error msg is a result of your user name. To correct this post an appropriate 5 character name in the provided sticky thread at the top of the "Talk about it" forum, unfortunately 4 character or less names will never be useable (it's a programming thing). There is no need to create a second user account, when mark changes your name it will be matched up to your existing account.
I reserve the right to be completly wrong
Freefaller

name change

Postby coafbob on Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:29 pm

I put out a post to change name from Bobr to coafbob so I can log into tournaments. I think I did it correctly but notice name hasnt changed. can still login as bobr on lspn.net but cannot log into online tournaments using links 2003 game.
Please advise if I need to do anything else.
Thanks.
Bob Reber
coafbob

Re: name change

Postby canuck on Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:28 pm

Bobr wrote:I put out a post to change name from Bobr to coafbob so I can log into tournaments. I think I did it correctly but notice name hasnt changed. can still login as bobr on lspn.net but cannot log into online tournaments using links 2003 game.
Please advise if I need to do anything else.
Thanks.
you can try PMing mark hulka to ask for the change or wait until he gets around to changing it, as i think a few others are waiting for a name fix also
chris
canuck

Return to Links 2003 Technical Forum