When All Else Fails . . .

Post here if you are having problems with Links 2003. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you're having problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

When All Else Fails . . .

Postby Arkie_Mark on Wed May 28, 2008 1:43 pm

Hey All,
I just thought I would post this nice little tidbit of info as it might help another lost soul such as I recently was get back on the links. At one point I couldn't start a game. That was resolved by fixing a corrupted player file. Next my games would just crash at random. After cleaning up my disk and many re-installs of pretty much everything, the problem still persisted. Finally I started to pay a bit more attention to those little bubbles that pop up when re-installing the 1.05 update, and I noticed the one that asked me if I wanted to overwrite my video .txt files. I had always clicked yes to everything. Well, as a last resort, I went back and re-installed my video drivers, and then went back and installed the 1.05 update and did not click on the box asking me if I wanted my video .txt files overwritten. This may not be correct, but it sure worked for me. Everythinng is now back to normal. :roll:

Arkie Mark
Arkie_Mark

Return to Links 2003 Technical Forum