Another Score Submission Oddity

Post here if you are having problems with Links 2003. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you're having problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Another Score Submission Oddity

Postby KCJammer on Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:57 pm

This has been a weird and unusual night for me. I rarely, if ever, have these kinds of problems. Following my score submission glitch at Castle Pines that I mentioned in an earlier thread, I was playing Rd. 3 of the Ayrshire Open (Champ), I experienced an erratic swing meter while putting (didn't respond to the 12:00 click) and then locked up 2 putts later. Went into task manager and ended LinksMMIII.exe which was displaying over 150K memory usage.

Came back here and requalified, then went back to try again at Ayrshire. Upon starting round 3, I was placed back on the green where I had locked up, putting for double-bogey. Completed my round without incident, except that I noticed that my score, throughout the round was off by 2 strokes in my favor.

Here's what I see when I go into the game - (showing 3 rounds completed)

And here's my scorecard here at the website - (note how the numbers don't add up)

Through 2 rounds I was 12 over. I shot a 71 in round 3, so my score through 3 rounds should be 11 over plus whatever the penalty is for a requal.

As I said, this is a first for me. I guess it was just a matter of time.
KCJammer

Return to Links 2003 Technical Forum