Lost courses

Post here if you are having problems with Links 2003. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you're having problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Lost courses

Postby Hysteria86 on Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:23 am

Hi, I've recently had to reboot my PC due to a completely unprecedented problem, and in doing so have unwillingly lost a few Links courses.

I had burned all of the files to CD as a backup anyway, or so I thought, as I've come to reinstall and discovered theres a few that are missing :(

My subscription with FilePlanet has long since expired and I don't really want to have to sign up again to get courses I've paid for once. I know its a long shot but is there any way at all to retrieve the following courses?

Druids Glen
Olympia Fields
Stonebridge
Brookline
Blue Monster @ Doral
New York Memorial Golf Club

Thanks
Hysteria86

Postby Larry_Warrilow on Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:39 am

H, you don't need a paid subscription to file planet to DL any of the courses you listed. they're all free files. go to LC and use the file planet link (using the free servers), or the LC link. lw
Last edited by Larry_Warrilow on Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Larry_Warrilow

Postby Freefaller on Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:39 am

I reserve the right to be completly wrong
Freefaller

Courses

Postby TigerLarry626 on Sat May 12, 2007 3:05 pm

I go to fileplanet and download courses all the time for free. Use the second set of download places. I messed up my back up dvd's with over 500 courses on 3 DVD-RW.

go to http://www.links.org then click on courses on the left side. Some you can down load from the links site without having to go to fileplanet.

Have fun, I have been down loading all the courses I can again.
TigerLarry626

Return to Links 2003 Technical Forum