FULL SCREEN

Post here if you are having problems with Links 2003. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you're having problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

FULL SCREEN

Postby pingman on Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:07 am

Just bought a computer with Intel HD 4600 graphics.Got everything working fine but can't get full screen,about 2 in. on each side are dark. Can you recommend a solution.
pingman

Re: FULL SCREEN

Postby pmgolf on Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:22 am

People have trouble with the new PC's running Links. Try LinksCorner.org, "Tech Corner" Forum. Post your operating system and a description of your system with all video information. The troubles with the new laptops is the reason I'm sticking with my old PC. Good luck.

Pete
pmgolf

Postby pingman on Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:38 am

This is an older refurbished desktop not a laptop.
pingman

Postby pmgolf on Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:45 am

Oh. What kind of computer, what operating system, and does it have a video card? How much RAM, also.

Pete
pmgolf

Postby Echoes on Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:59 am

Go into your display control panel and enable GPU scaling, also make sure the scaling mode is full panel and NOT preserve aspect ratio. The link below should help you if your not familiar with your graphic adapter settings.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... 4IADkxPdF3
Echoes

Postby Adelade on Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:06 am

Unless any of the above solves your issue, the RegEdit might be a solution, but before I recommend it or give a link for more info about it, I would first like to hear what the display resolution of your monitor is. Links was not really built for wide-screen modes for example, even if some of them can usually be achieved to - perhaps not perfect - but satisfactory degree.

Return to Links 2003 Technical Forum