Play Last Ball

Post here if you are having problems with Links 2003. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you're having problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Play Last Ball

Postby Colin Jones 2021 on Fri May 13, 2022 8:50 am

Playing in practice mode I've recently noticed this button ("Play Last Ball") appears where the "rehit" button is normally. Is it me who's been playing with my eyes closed or is this something new? The "Continue" button takes me back to replay the last shot. "Play Last Ball" does what I expect the "Continue" button to do (as in any other mode of play). Apart from new courses I haven't installed anything else since reinstalling LS2003 from disk over a year ago.
Colin Jones 2021

Re: Play Last Ball

Postby Adelade on Fri May 13, 2022 10:37 pm

I think this happens when you choose "Driving Only" or "Chipping Only" or "Putting Only" in your practice options, as opposed to "Play Through". Can be changed both before the practice round or in the middle of it.

Re: Play Last Ball

Postby Colin Jones 2021 on Sat May 14, 2022 6:05 am

Thanks Adelade, that explains it. I'd gone into practice mode and selected "driving range" which changes the options to "driving only" instead of "play through". Selecting a full practice round doesn't change it back. Nice to know I don't need a brain transplant (yet). :P
Colin Jones 2021

Return to Links 2003 Technical Forum