Riverwinds GC

Post here if you are having problems with Links 2003. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you're having problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Riverwinds GC

Postby whisky on Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:26 am

Hi All, I have downloaded this several times but it does not play on ATA Magnum 15 tourney. It is the only version on links corner. Anyone?
Eddie
whisky

Re: Riverwinds GC

Postby pmgolf on Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:40 am

I checked this, Whisky, and it looks like someone found a panorama error on the final version of Riverwinds, and Sage released a new final version at LinksCorner.org. When you download it you're getting the newest version, but the Tournament is looking for that older version that has now been replaced. If you can get someone to send you that version, you can play. I don't have it though.

Pete
pmgolf

Postby whisky on Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:44 am

Thanks, yes, thought that might be the case. I went to Johhny's Amanti tour download page and found the right one there.
Eddie B
whisky

Postby whisky on Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:43 am

pmgolf wrote:I checked this, Whisky, and it looks like someone found a panorama error on the final version of Riverwinds, and Sage released a new final version at LinksCorner.org. When you download it you're getting the newest version, but the Tournament is looking for that older version that has now been replaced. If you can get someone to send you that version, you can play. I don't have it though.

Pete

Pete, if you scroll through some of the posts on the Amanti tour and people looking for courses you will find a link to Johnny’s Amanti site where you can download the course…am away from pc at mo, so don’t have link.
Eddie
whisky

Postby bobo123 on Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:48 am

is there another version of Riverwinds this will not play in current tourney tks bobo123
bobo123

Postby pmgolf on Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:12 pm

bobo123 wrote:is there another version of Riverwinds this will not play in current tourney tks bobo123

Bobo - check Whisky's post (the third one) in this thread. He had the answer.

Pete
pmgolf

Return to Links 2003 Technical Forum