TPC Sawgrass Handicap Crashes

Post here if you are having problems with Links 2003. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you're having problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

TPC Sawgrass Handicap Crashes

Postby Foreman on Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:06 am

Just a quick note in case others have this problem or knows a fix.

I have encountered repeated crashes on the TPC Sawgrass course used for this weeks handicap tournament.

The Links 2003 window suddenly disappears. This has happened several times in two of the four rounds. Although a couple of times it let me resume the round after a restart it usually, especially today, DQ's me and I have to requalify to start the round again. After a couple times in round 4 today I give up. I installed Links 2003 on a new computer about a month ago. This is the first time I have encountered a crash where the Links window just disappears.

Thanks.
Foreman

Re: TPC Sawgrass Handicap Crashes

Postby Mississippi on Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:37 am

I waited on responding to this thread while i wrapped my head around "the links 2003 window suddenly disappears" statement.
I now believe i have a clue.
Next time it happens look at the taskbar at the bottom of your screen and see if the links icon isn't still showing. i suspect your getting dropped to desktop by another program. My antivirus would be my 1st suspect.
Mississippi

Re: TPC Sawgrass Handicap Crashes

Postby Harpo on Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:24 pm

I believe Mississippi hit the nail on the head. A couple weeks ago mine did this three times in one tournament. Scared me every time as I thought it crashed but there it was on the taskbar.
Jim
Harpo

Return to Links 2003 Technical Forum