Copying Event Courses

Post here if you are having problems with Links 2003. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you're having problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Copying Event Courses

Postby Bassmaster on Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:32 pm

When setting up Pro events and Ammy events in my League using the same courses what is the procedure for "copying courses" from one event to another event? I can see the ''copy courses' tab and when I click on it I get the drop down but it gives me no options available to copy and paste the courses. Any help would be much appreciated.
Rick

The Century Club
Bassmaster

Re: Copying Event Courses

Postby gibby on Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:28 pm

If I’m not mistaken make up your event for this season. Naming, start and end dates, level of play and so on.
Then from there select both events, select copy find the event in pop up and look for next pop up to verify copy.
Depends on how many windows are open but pop up could be hidden behind a page or two
So you’ll need to set ammy and pro then find just one of two from previous event to copy.
Common sense and common courtesy two things this world needs more of.
gibby

Re: Copying Event Courses

Postby Johnny777 on Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:05 pm

Bassmaster wrote:When setting up Pro events and Ammy events in my League using the same courses what is the procedure for "copying courses" from one event to another event? I can see the ''copy courses' tab and when I click on it I get the drop down but it gives me no options available to copy and paste the courses. Any help would be much appreciated.

When the drop box is open click on the event you want to copy twice and it will bring you back to you other event …

Johnny
Love to play GOLF and MORE

You can reach me on Skype at : johnny777bj
Johnny777

Return to Links 2003 Technical Forum