Not transferring statistics at end of round

Post here if you are having problems with Links 2003. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you're having problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Not transferring statistics at end of round

Postby hokiepokie on Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:15 am

Playing the two last rounds I played (one Century Club and the other Amanti) I get the prompt "please wait while statisitics are submitted to tournament provider but no connection. I play offline. I have never encountered this before and don't know what to check. Please offer suggestions.

Thanks
Hokiepokie
hokiepokie

Re: Not transferring statistics at end of round

Postby pmgolf on Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:24 am

I play this way - offline, and I get this message. It usually takes less than 60 seconds for the connection to be made, and then the statistics (along with everything about your round like hole scores and final scores) gets sent in and you get a message to that effect. If there is no connection made, the "information" (more than just statistics) is sent in the next time you go into the game and click on "Online" and then "The Links Tour".

Pete
pmgolf

Postby hokiepokie on Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:34 am

Thanks for your reply Pete. The problem is that instead of a connection I just get a choice to "cancel". When I respond "no" it just goes back to the cancel button. If I reply yes the information is lost and it is listed as a disqualification. Like I said I have been playing since 1998 and never had this happen.
hokiepokie

Postby Chippie on Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:51 pm

Why is it that when I finish a round and the system says the results were transfered sucessfully it still shows I am playing? Then when I go to play my next round I have been disqualified? When I requalify I'm charged penealty strokes? This seems to happen more times than not. I can hardly get through a round without this happening.
Chippie

Postby hokiepokie on Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:37 am

Update on the problem of not transferring stats at end of round. Decided to play on line and see what happens. Everything went fine. So I went back and played a round off line and the stats transferred. Almost like something reset. Don't understand it but if it happens to you, you can give it a try.
hokiepokie

Return to Links 2003 Technical Forum