Off line play

Post here if you are having problems with Links 2003. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you're having problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Re: Off line play

Postby whisky on Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:25 am

Mississippi wrote:Good to hear, best of luck.

Well, fired up and logged on did final round of Pro flight without issue! Except my play where, as always, doing well and then over about 3 holes the wheels fell off and from 8 under I finished 3 under. Baaah, but at least I did finish and not disqualified.
Whether this continues remains to be seen, but regardless, many thanks for your help, support and encouragement!
Eddie B
whisky

Postby whisky on Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:52 am

Mississippi wrote:Good to hear, best of luck.

Seems my post did not come through. OK, Switched machine on, Logged on and completed Pro Flight 11 and all good.
Then, later, played arcade round and again, all good.
Wonder how long it will last! I am fearful after every shot that the dreaded 999 will come up....

So, many thanks for your patience, help, support and encouragement. I think you may have lead me the right way...I had previously looked at the defender bit but found it rather overwhelming...but this time, spent some time carefully examining items and just maybe, I've got a handle on it.
Thanks again

Eddie B
whisky

Postby Mississippi on Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:24 am

Sounds to me like its sorted and its time to spend that energy working on your game, enjoy Eddie. No need for thanks, a problem solved is thanks enough.
Mississippi

Previous

Return to Links 2003 Technical Forum