Match Maker & IE 7

Post here if you are having problems with Links 2003. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you're having problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Match Maker & IE 7

Postby Cuber on Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:55 am

Okay don't laugh and snicker ... I know IE 7 is probably the reason ... but since installing IE 7 the darn pop up blocker always shows up when I try to join or launch a game in Match Maker.
LSPN is a trusted site and "allow popups" from LSPN has been selected as part of the internet options ... and yes it's easy enough to click the warning line and download the file and just hit the launch button again ... and yes I can launch and play and join and play after the extra clicks but is there something more I can to avoid the hoops I'm jumping through ?
Cuber

Re: Match Maker & IE 7

Postby canuck on Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:39 pm

Cuber wrote:Okay don't laugh and snicker ... I know IE 7 is probably the reason ... but since installing IE 7 the darn pop up blocker always shows up when I try to join or launch a game in Match Maker.
LSPN is a trusted site and "allow popups" from LSPN has been selected as part of the internet options ... and yes it's easy enough to click the warning line and download the file and just hit the launch button again ... and yes I can launch and play and join and play after the extra clicks but is there something more I can to avoid the hoops I'm jumping through ?
set the trusted site setting to medium low.
also uncheck..require server verification (https)
canuck

Return to Links 2003 Technical Forum