no answer

Post here if you are having problems with Links 2003. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you're having problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

no answer

Postby Jimboroks1 on Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:58 pm

I want to thank you all for not answer my question lately and I'm expected to renew my membership. I still have problems crashing , iI have probems with my courses being recognized by the game, don;t know if the crash fixes are getting opened properly, but hey, what does that matter. Right?

Jimboroks1
Jimboroks1

Re: no answer

Postby AJMatthews on Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:37 am

Wow. That poorly constructed and snarky post sure makes me want to help.
I'm suspecting an equal dose of hard-earned bad karma and user error.
AJMatthews

Postby Armand on Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:48 am

I just added a reply to your post about the course list, Jim. I don't respond often, as I no longer play the game or have it installed. I haven't seen your post on crashing, so I can't offer any suggestions other than to make sure you install and run the game and mods/patches as administrator, and install the game in C:\Links2003 or someplace NOT in the C:\Program Files... directory.
Armand

Postby Jimboroks1 on Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:09 am

After waiting for about a week or more I got really impatient,like I was forgotten but I would appreciate getting help. I have the course patches in program file(.86) where links is located, Thank you for any help.

Jimboroks1
Jimboroks1

Return to Links 2003 Technical Forum