Valderrama

Post here if you are having problems with Links 2003. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you're having problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Valderrama

Postby Jimboroks1 on Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:48 pm

Recently ,I related how I lost everything on one drive of my computer and am having to start over. I lost , among other thing,my e-mail,with all correspondence concerning the courses I've bought. I ,of course,do not have any of this e-mail now. I can't seem to get the game to accept valderrama gc ,because ,I don't have any of the numbers to enter to install the courses .If I have to redownload it,I won't have to repay for it will I?

Jimboroks
Jimboroks1

Postby terrell on Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:01 pm

http://www.regnow.com/softsell/nph-softsell.cgi?item=7812-35&affiliate=63571

it only costs $4 to purchase valderrama. links corner is providing the facility to make you whole. they have costs. regnow is providing a service. i'm not quite understanding how a technical snafu on your part, however unfortunate, should come out of the pocket of someone else.

personally, i would not pursue the original valderrama. at some point in time it will most likely be updated through the apcd update project (provided it's not free). i'd wait for that one. there are plenty of tournaments that don't require valderrama.
terrell

Postby Jimboroks1 on Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:12 pm

I have it in my file . I need the license code and my name ,to copy ,for it to install it. THAT IS ALL REALLY.tHEY WERE IN MY E-MAIL BUT NO MORE.

jIMBOROKS
Jimboroks1

Postby terrell on Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:50 pm

ah, my bad, jim. i was a little slow on the uptick there. ok, how 'bout going here:

http://www.regnow.com/

and emailing someone of your predicament? all they need is the email addy you used when courses were ordered.

i personally, once upon a time, had given away half my original courses. when i realized i might need the originals to play here, or convert again, i bought them all back via ebay. much cheaper, but doesn't support linkscorner that really deserves it.
terrell

Return to Links 2003 Technical Forum