Stats not submitted

Post here if you are having problems with Links 2003. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you're having problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Stats not submitted

Postby RoyHiggi on Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:25 am

after the problems Tues/Wed with nothing being submitted I just played my first round in this week's events with the same issue.

Played the quickest /easiest so little time involved but still a waste of time. Any thoughts on what the problem might be. I have pm'd DC
RoyHiggi

Re: Stats not submitted

Postby gibby on Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:59 am

You playing online or off Roy?
Common sense and common courtesy two things this world needs more of.
gibby

Postby RoyHiggi on Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:16 am

gibby wrote:You playing online or off Roy?

off line although yesterday I played one online and that didnt work either. Even though hole by hole the scoreboard came up , up to date, it wouldn't submit at the end
RoyHiggi

Postby gibby on Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:04 am

Well that's bad. Cause if scoreboard is updating while your playing you have connection and stats shouldn't be problem. Now offline it should connect after hole out. I played other day offline and worked fine.
Afraid to ask if something changed on your computer since your knowledge is limited on that.
But have you noticed any other problems?
gibby

Postby RoyHiggi on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:59 am

gibby wrote:Well that's bad. Cause if scoreboard is updating while your playing you have connection and stats shouldn't be problem. Now offline it should connect after hole out. I played other day offline and worked fine.
Afraid to ask if something changed on your computer since your knowledge is limited on that.
But have you noticed any other problems?

You are right I know zip about computers but nothing at all different I am fairly sure. Just played the rounds as usual and the problem occurred. Nobody else uses this computer apart from me.
RoyHiggi

Postby gibby on Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:15 am

just played 2 rds & all ok, so server should be ok. I know your in England so who knows.
gibby

Postby RoyHiggi on Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:13 pm

gibby wrote:just played 2 rds & all ok, so server should be ok. I know your in England so who knows.

Cheers. I will try one tomorrow and see what happens.
RoyHiggi

Postby RoyHiggi on Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:17 am

played a round which submitted fine .Thank you
Now back to the world event. won't be easy to get the same score as the non submitted round but will be fun trying :lol:
RoyHiggi

Postby RoyHiggi on Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:57 am

OK it worked on an event i was never going to finish but then I play the world event again and guess what :oops:

Played well again and nothing gets submitted. Seems nobody wants me to play that one :lol:

What was it that was amended Gibby which was hoped to solve the problem? Thoughts on why it would be ok for my first effort and not the next? Doesnt seem like much point in playing again!
RoyHiggi

Postby gibby on Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:22 am

Mark put this up
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11492

I would post there and give him which events,level and time frames so he can dig into it.
Arcade, League or Official events?
gibby

Postby RoyHiggi on Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:10 am

gibby wrote:Mark put this up

I would post there and give him which events,level and time frames so he can dig into it.

hard to know what to thinbk now. Just played Phoenix Pro non chall and even with losing power, thus links, part way through the scores updated straightaway at the end

Now played Phoenix champ chall , online and stats submitted just fine ( wish my putt snap had been fine :lol: :lol: ) Maybe I will stick with online for a while but I don't really think that was the problem
RoyHiggi

Postby rwoodworkr on Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:08 am

I had the same problem with round 3 stats not submitting in the World event. I pm'd Mark, and Pete says he's changing things for the 3rd round, so we'll see what happens. I wouldn't try round 3 again until somebody figures out what's causing the problem.
rwoodworkr

Postby RoyHiggi on Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:41 am

rwoodworkr wrote:

I had the same problem with round 3 stats not submitting in the World event. I pm'd Mark, and Pete says he's changing things for the 3rd round, so we'll see what happens. I wouldn't try round 3 again until somebody figures out what's causing the problem.

Tried it twice so I am unlikely to have another go. Somebody has posted it's down to the course speed. Maybe true as I have never ever seen course speed as a condition before
RoyHiggi

Return to Links 2003 Technical Forum