my first 'links has encountered an error'

Post here if you are having problems with Links 2003. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you're having problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

my first 'links has encountered an error'

Postby terrell on Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:17 pm

in i don't know how long. at least years. 'course, it was my bad. i was in the process of finishing off 6 rounds in a row without rebooting. i had just tapped in for a par. zonealarm kicked off an av/as update and BAM!

note to self. don't be s t u p i d.

edit #1: interestingly, i rebooted my pc, started links and logged into the tour, and got a message asking if i'd like to finish my round. eureka! unfortunately, i got a message telling me links was preparing for the next hole. i waited one minute (maximum i wait for anything) and decided to cancel. yes, i'm sure. i finished out the round having to do that after every hole. i got the impression this wasn't going to end well (it didn't).

good news was i shot very well. sure woulda like to have seen how i ended up. i've never won a tournament before, and if everyone else went to bed early tonight, this was a possibility. now, i'll never know.
terrell

Return to Links 2003 Technical Forum