links 2003 win 10

Post here if you are having problems with Links 2003. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you're having problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

links 2003 win 10

Postby dinesh2663 on Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:16 pm

links not working on internet with windows 10,please help me someone,especially with tour online
dinesh2663

Re: links 2003 win 10

Postby amadhatter on Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:37 pm

Hi

after many years away from the game because I couldn't get it to run properly on my laptop, I have now managed to get it working on an Asus laptop with a Nvidia graphics card and running Windows 10. Not sure i am going to be much help to you other than encourage you to keep searching for answers as it does work.

I installed the game.

I installed all the patches esp the fix for Nvidia devices.

I changed the resolution to match my screen.

A couple of issues. Don't mess with the sky settings or the quality control. They messed up the sky in the game and I had to start from scratch again.
amadhatter

Re: links 2003 win 10

Postby Bassmaster on Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:09 pm

amadhatter wrote:
I installed all the patches esp the fix for Nvidia devices.

I changed the resolution to match my screen.

A couple of issues. Don't mess with the sky settings or the quality control. They messed up the sky in the game and I had to start from scratch again.

DEFINITELY DO NOT MESS WITH THE SKY SETTINGS!!!!!! You WILL be starting all over again. AND, if you do have to start all over again with a full install, MAKE SURE YOU GET EVERYTHING THAT HAS TO DO ANYTHING WITH LINKS REMOVED!!!

I'm speaking from experience.
Rick
Bassmaster

Return to Links 2003 Technical Forum