viewing pin placements

Post here if you are having problems with Links 2003. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you're having problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

viewing pin placements

Postby whisky on Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:09 pm

Hi all, I seem to remember being able to view pin placements, but can't find how I did it. When practicing I seem to get the same pin placement many times over regardless of conditions and etc. I would like to select each placement to practice on it.
Eddie
whisky

Re: viewing pin placements

Postby Bassmaster on Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:42 pm

whisky wrote:Hi all, I seem to remember being able to view pin placements, but can't find how I did it. When practicing I seem to get the same pin placement many times over regardless of conditions and etc. I would like to select each placement to practice on it.
Eddie

Fire up Links, go into Play Golf, click on Practice, under the Conditions select "Custom" pins, under the "Custom" pins tab then check the box by "Show all Pin Positions in the game". And then start.
Rick

The Century Club
Bassmaster

Re: viewing pin placements

Postby whisky on Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:58 am

Bassmaster wrote:
whisky wrote:Hi all, I seem to remember being able to view pin placements, but can't find how I did it. When practicing I seem to get the same pin placement many times over regardless of conditions and etc. I would like to select each placement to practice on it.
Eddie

Fire up Links, go into Play Golf, click on Practice, under the Conditions select "Custom" pins, under the "Custom" pins tab then check the box by "Show all Pin Positions in the game". And then start.

Thanks for that
Eddie
whisky

Return to Links 2003 Technical Forum