CURRENT COURSES

Put your course suggestions with round conditions and pin positions here

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

CURRENT COURSES

Postby Jimbo Bogie on Mon May 02, 2022 11:32 am

I've noticed that tournament courses are often the original Links version when more recent (and better) APCD versions are available.
Also, the courses that are being used sometimes bear no relation to the tournament being played. For example, this past week the tour was in Mexico, while LSPN was using an old version of Biighorn.
There are 2 Real Mexican courses that are available and both have PGA yardage. (The Ocean Course ar Cabo del Sol and Chapultepec)
BTW, this tear's Canadian Open is at St. George's in Toronto. There will be a tournament edition released before the tournament begins.
Jimbo Bogie

Re: CURRENT COURSES

Postby GoBucks on Tue May 03, 2022 6:51 am

This page explains the different tournaments that are played on the main tour, the tournament being played at Bighorn is the Palm Desert Classic which is the Classic Tour,

http://www.lspn.net/tournaments.php
No matter where you go, there you are!
GoBucks

Postby Jimbo Bogie on Tue May 03, 2022 12:19 pm

Thanks for the reply...I guess I should have specified the PLSA tour. They were using Baltusrol and called it the Mexico Open.
Is there a contact for that tour?
Jimbo Bogie

Postby GoBucks on Wed May 04, 2022 5:33 am

Jimbo Bogie wrote:Thanks for the reply...I guess I should have specified the PLSA tour. They were using Baltusrol and called it the Mexico Open.
Is there a contact for that tour?

GoesForIt.
No matter where you go, there you are!
GoBucks

Return to Course Suggestions