2001 courses not being recognized

This forum is talk to about problems you may have with Links 2001. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you have problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

2001 courses not being recognized

Postby ChuckEdgarJr on Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:41 pm

Just wanted to get a post in here regarding the 2001 courses not being recognized again. We've hashed this out over the last couple years I know, but the problem has never really been solved. I know someone's gonna post something here about corrupted courses and course converter blah blah, I appreciate it but save your breath, I have been down those roads so many times I pretty much gave up on 2k1. I know you guys are busy, I know 2k1 isn't a priority, I just wanted to ask once more, is there any way possible with the 2k1 courses, that you could tell us the EXACT course that is being used? I am refering to course ID's (of course) are they all based off of the "allcourse converter" or "original cd courses" or "converted courses" ie from ls2000, you get my meaning? I would love to help with this problem anyway I can. I am not a code guy, but I am willing to do some testing or whatever it takes to help.

Thanks for everything, and for keeping this game alive.

Chuck JrImage
ChuckEdgarJr

Postby kracken on Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:09 am

I agree Chuck, there seems to be several 2K3 courses available when creating a tournament but not the 2K1 versions of the same course.

Hope this get expanded in the future :!: :(
Kracken
kracken

Postby gibby on Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:25 am

might want to read this post, sounds like less options for 2001
http://www.lspn.net/forum/viewtopic.php ... links+2001
Common sense and common courtesy two things this world needs more of.
gibby

Return to Links 2001 Technical Forum