Current Events

This forum is talk to about problems you may have with Links 2001. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you have problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Re: Current Events

Postby BruceWallace on Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:46 pm

terrell wrote:
BruceWallace wrote:@Terrell: pffft. :wink: He joined 2 months ago.

lol. i know. and you gotta work on your pppfffttt! ((8

LOL. Mine was the baby brother of yours. :)
Life Is Good!
Grandpa Bruce
Viet Nam Vet - 1970 - 1971
BruceWallace

Postby NearestThePin on Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:52 pm

The 'Southerness' course in this weeks tournaments - I've downloaded it twice now from a thread in another topic in here - installed it into my courses list BUT when I go to play the tournament I get an error message stating "the course could not be verified".
ANyone else having the same problem ???? Any suggestions????
NearestThePin

Postby terrell on Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:50 am

NearestThePin wrote:I've downloaded it twice now from a thread in another topic in here - installed it into my courses list BUT when I go to play the tournament I get an error message stating "the course could not be verified".

don't have any idea what thread you mighta downloaded from, but i always goto the current events page, view courses and conditions, and download using the little Image thingy.

just tried it and southerness worked just fine (edit: btw, txtarheel, i won't be able to match that score, but i'll be there shortly).

edit continued: note that the download from linkscorner is a zip file, and you'll need to unzip the crz (i never pay any attention or unzip the other stuff) into a course folder. if you unzip into any folder other than courses, you'll need to manually add the course using course manager (haven't typed that in a long time).
terrell

Postby terrell on Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:01 pm

a thousand apologies, nearest'. droogy33 has brought it to my attention i'm an i d i o t. and he would be correct. it never entered my feeble little mind southerness was a links 2003 course. not playable with links 2001.

my bad, i'll try not to let that happen again. 'til next time. (8
terrell

Postby NearestThePin on Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:20 pm

Is this weeks 'Hop Farm' course another 2003 course???? Each time I download it it goes into the course directory as an 'unamed course' and cannot be played in 2001.????
NearestThePin

Postby Freefaller on Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:42 pm

It's a 2003 crse
I reserve the right to be completly wrong
Freefaller

Postby NearestThePin on Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:50 pm

Only 2 events this week for 2001 users????????? and both 'buy' courses - Is that correct - No handicap event or the like
NearestThePin

Previous

Return to Links 2001 Technical Forum