What Options?

This forum is talk to about problems you may have with Links 2001. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you have problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

What Options?

Postby Russ Gunton on Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:27 pm

When I log onto the Links Tour I get a message that I may need to adjust the options in order to access the tournaments. What options are there that I need to adjust?
Russ Gunton

Postby terrell on Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:01 am

home|options, you should see a host of options available for filtering tournaments. oddly, if i'm using firefox or safari (just available for windows a coupla days ago, but i don't like it), you may need to login twice on the homepage to be able to click the options tab. cookie issue, i know, but i just haven't investigated it yet. opera's my primary browser, and it works great. dunno 'bout ie, only use it for winders updates. (8

edit: aaaccckkk! i just noticed something else, also. ya might wanna pm brucebo 'bout taking the space outta your name, e.g. RussGunton or Russ_Gunton.

http://www.lspn.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=680
terrell

Postby Russ Gunton on Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:43 am

I'm not referring to this web site but to the game itself when I ask what optionsl need to be adjusted.
Russ Gunton

Postby Cuber on Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:04 am

The only options I am aware of that may need adjusting to play on this tour, are located here on this website, at the location the "T" has indicated in his above reply. There are no options that need adjusting while in the game itself. Don't forget to hit the "submit query" button after selecting your options.
May All Your Putts Be Gimmies
Cuber

Postby terrell on Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:07 am

Russ Gunton wrote:I'm not referring to this web site but to the game itself when I ask what optionsl need to be adjusted.

the options you chose on the homepage determine the tournaments you'll see available in the game.

edit: also, i don't think it's possible to play until you get your name fixed.
terrell

Postby Russ Gunton on Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:32 am

k, thanks all for the help
Russ Gunton

Return to Links 2001 Technical Forum