Courses Not Available for L2K1

This forum is talk to about problems you may have with Links 2001. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you have problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Courses Not Available for L2K1

Postby Crazy Coyote on Thu May 10, 2007 12:07 pm

I noticed that some of the courses are not available for selection for 2001 Games. To be specifice Troon North, and Pelican Hill, there may be additional courses, I just happen to want to use these. Both course were available as 2001 courses and are available on the converter program. Is it possible to get them added to the course selection list. Also, would it be possible to only show courses available for 2001 when you select the L2K1 format?
Crazy Coyote

Postby Tresclub on Thu May 10, 2007 5:41 pm

CC, Troon North - Monument Course is 2k1. Tried to add the original Pelican Hill, but got a course name conflict with the current Pelican Hill (2003) course. Am sending Mark the 2k1 course files, I'm sure he will be able to come up with some kinda workaround.
"I don't play golf, because when I hit a ball, I want someone else to chase it." - Rogers Hornsby
Tresclub

Re: Pelican Hill

Postby Tresclub on Fri May 11, 2007 12:38 pm

Tresclub wrote:CC, Troon North - Monument Course is 2k1. Tried to add the original Pelican Hill, but got a course name conflict with the current Pelican Hill (2003) course. Am sending Mark the 2k1 course files, I'm sure he will be able to come up with some kinda workaround.

This from Mark:

"The 2k1 version is in there but it’s setup as an alternate to the 2003 version. So they can use the 2003 version in the tournament setup but Links 2001 will just use the 2k1 version because it’s setup as an alternate."
"I don't play golf, because when I hit a ball, I want someone else to chase it." - Rogers Hornsby
Tresclub

Return to Links 2001 Technical Forum