loggin on

This forum is talk to about problems you may have with Links 2001. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you have problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

loggin on

Postby egomix on Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:49 am

i have a problem logging on - i go to The links Tour and after entering my username and password I am still required to go to the the country club to install updates - updates that I have already installed and run. I have also run the switches to the new server. Where am i hgoing wrong?
egomix

Postby Freefaller on Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:37 am

Which updates and switches are you running?
I reserve the right to be completly wrong
Freefaller

exception error now!

Postby egomix on Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:01 am

the updates that im running are : - CE121d. I try to run Links121.exe but i get the 'Missing or Invalid Entry' Message

Switches are - LSPN - Main and LSPN test.

Actually I read your posts to liamoneilcpga on the exception error, which i am now getting (got passed the other stuff), and am now stuck with the exceprion error. Conicidentally, I have the same graphics (radeon 7500) and did as liamo did, but no joy.

Sorry to sound confusing , but basically all i get is the exception error.

I took your advice and reinstalled links and that seemed to solve previous problems.

As you say its probably a grahics problem. but links runs normally offline!

Any suggestions
egomix

Re: exception error now!

Postby terrell on Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:07 am

egomix wrote:the updates that im running are : - CE121d. I try to run Links121.exe but i get the 'Missing or Invalid Entry' Message

doesn't that 2k1 update readme say if you have the champ edition, you don't need links121.exe?

egomix wrote:Actually I read your posts to liamoneilcpga on the exception error, which i am now getting (got passed the other stuff), and am now stuck with the exceprion error. Conicidentally, I have the same graphics (radeon 7500) and did as liamo did, but no joy.

so you've added the 7500 to the videocard.txt, after reinstalling?
terrell

Return to Links 2001 Technical Forum