Crowd Sounds

This forum is talk to about problems you may have with Links 2001. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you have problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Crowd Sounds

Postby Michael K on Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:22 am

Hello again.When using customized soundscripts,should the crowd sounds and course sounds be on or off ? My game has crashed when using different soundscripts.Anyone ?
Michael K

Re: Crowd Sounds

Postby albatros on Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:59 am

i have found that there may be a very occasional corrupted sound file but it is rare and therefore i like to play with the sound script on. when i do get a crash i will play the rest of that tourney with the sound script off so as not to risk having to re qualify with penalty strokes.

i use the hey martin sound script which i very large and have done so for many years.

good luck with your own results ...

albatros

a bouncing ball never sleeps
albatros

Postby Michael K on Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:28 am

Thanks for the reply.My sound files are fine,but I meant the game crashes with certain sound files about half way through a 9 hole course.Just wasn't sure if there are problems with running the sound files and crowd and course files together.
Michael K

Postby gibby on Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:19 pm

In search window type in (sound files) couple of good old posts will answer possible problems to check.
But to answer your question it's Yes it's possible to have conflicts
Common sense and common courtesy two things this world needs more of.
gibby

Return to Links 2001 Technical Forum