Disconnects.....then DQ'ed

This forum is talk to about problems you may have with Links 2001. Please post in the Links Sports.NET forums if you have problems with the tour.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Disconnects.....then DQ'ed

Postby TKHawaii on Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:33 pm

For the past several weeks, shortly into a round I get a message that my connection has been broken but I can keep playing. My connection is still there for everything else but not the game. When I finish the game it says my stats will be sent the next time I log on. However, when I do, I find that I have been DQ'ed. Other times when I log on I get the screen that askes if I want to submit the previous score, I clich YES and I get involved in a circular thing of time out, ask again, time out, ask again and I never get through, result I am DQ'ed again.

I did not check the requalilfy as I understood that this was not an option now.

Any help with this would be appreciated.

TK :cry:
TKHawaii

Postby terrell on Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:56 pm

hey, tk. there are no answers. all i can say is play offline. reconnect at the end of your rounds when you're ready to send stats. i've been playing a lot of rounds at the test site, and submission of stats is a lot faster than here at the main site. maybe mark has found the magic bullet. hang in there until mark gets everything moved from the test site to here, then let's see if we still have the disconnect problems while trying to play online. (8
terrell

Postby TKHawaii on Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:00 pm

Thanks, I will give that a try.
TKHawaii

Return to Links 2001 Technical Forum