January 2007 Etour!

Talk about and set up lobby matches here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

January 2007 Etour!

Postby Smoob on Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:25 pm

Hey all,

Another new month/year and another new Etour! Everything is set to go for another fun filled month of golf on the new look website! Check out the fun at http://www.golfetour.com. This month we are playing at Olympia Fields CC North Course. All rounds are Pro level this month! Grab a friend or go solo and join the fun! Cya there.

Cheers
Rich/MGTD_52 (Smoob)
Smoob

Re: January 2007 Etour!

Postby BruceWallace on Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:41 pm

Smoob wrote:Hey all,

Another new month/year and another new Etour! Everything is set to go for another fun filled month of golf on the new look website! Check out the fun at http://www.golfetour.com. This month we are playing at Olympia Fields CC North Course. All rounds are Pro level this month! Grab a friend or go solo and join the fun! Cya there.

Cheers

Just wondering how this spam relates to the tour here. And, it would appear to me that the PGA is at Kap Plantation this week, not Olympia Fields :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
BruceWallace

Postby owntor on Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:11 pm

There's nothing wrong with multiple tours. Maybe when the clubhouses get going Smoob's tour will have a clubhouse on LSPN. :)

As dedicated members of LSPN we can't be insecure about the future of this site. I am really looking forward to the coming changes in the next few weeks!

And there is no reference in Smoob's note that his tour follows the PGA Tour schedule. For that matter, this tour historically has not been strict to the PGA Tour schedule. :wink:
owntor

Postby KCJammer on Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:38 pm

I don't have a problem with this sort of a post either. Besides, Smoob is making progress. This marks the third straight month in which he's posted this message here, and he finally got a reply. :lol:
KCJammer

Postby HTP_ErnieB on Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:35 pm

BruceWallace wrote:

Cheers

Just wondering how this spam relates to the tour here. And, it would appear to me that the PGA is at Kap Plantation this week, not Olympia Fields :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Yeah, we're playing Kapalua Plantation (2007) at the OWGT this week too Gramps.
:P :P :P :P :P
HTP_ErnieB

Postby BruceWallace on Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:51 pm

HTP_ErnieB wrote:
BruceWallace wrote:

Cheers

Yeah, we're playing Kapalua Plantation (2007) at the OWGT this week too Gramps.
:P :P :P :P :P

LOL, Ernie. How the h have you been? If I ever start playing click Pro again, I would love to give you a chance to kick b-u-t-t, in an online game. :)
BruceWallace

Postby HTP_ErnieB on Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:15 am

BruceWallace wrote:LOL, Ernie. How the h have you been? If I ever start playing click Pro again, I would love to give you a chance to kick b-u-t-t, in an online game. :)

Doesn't matter to me what you play pard (Am, Elite, RTS, EZ-Swing), it's all good, however, 1.06 is mostly what I play these days. 8)
HTP_ErnieB

Postby BruceWallace on Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:04 am

HTP_ErnieB wrote:
BruceWallace wrote:LOL, Ernie. How the h have you been? If I ever start playing click Pro again, I would love to give you a chance to kick b-u-t-t, in an online game. :)

Doesn't matter to me what you play pard (Am, Elite, RTS, EZ-Swing), it's all good, however, 1.06 is mostly what I play these days. 8)

I haven't tried the mod yet. I am going to have to see what it is like, sooner or later. :)
BruceWallace

Postby Smoob on Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:51 pm

Hey all,

This is indeed the first time there has been any dialog in one of my posts. I have been posting each months etour in here much longer then 3 months but that doesnt matter, you see it now! Indeed this tour has nothing to do with the PGA tour and wont follow any specific schedule other then one I create with the suggestions of the players that play the tour. This tour is related to this site because this is a forum/matchmaker site to play the game of Links.

I hope you all visit the site and give it a try. It couldnt be more relaxed. Its all for fun!

cya there!

Rich/Smoob

http://www.golfetour.com
Smoob

Postby JoeSmith on Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:44 pm

As a playing member at Etour I applaud Rich's efforts to make it an easy and relaxing tour. You get a month to complete four rounds with many different conditions with an occasional windy and ladies tees and even a chance to play elite at challenging courses. I look forward to each month's tour. Now if I can just get him to believe this is really my name.
JoeSmith

Postby Smoob on Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:35 pm

Thanks for the kind words "Joe Smith" wink wink! lol... Good Luck in March!
Smoob

Return to Lobby Games