Cannot clear "Lobby Games" posts?

Talk about and set up lobby matches here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Cannot clear "Lobby Games" posts?

Postby Hittman on Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:08 pm

Little help by admin here please.....

I have 3 posts appearing in the "Lobby Games" forum and all originated by legrich22 on March 23, 2008, Dec 7, 2007, and April 3, 2008....re: abc top ten players and amanti tour news....these three posts have 1 response each by fionala on Friday August 29, 2008, but when I examine the threads there is no comment in addition to the legrich22 original post???

What I need to do is clear the threads from my active list (Like the little red active symbol)......I watch the forum headings and when there are red highlights, this means there are threads I have not examined.....

I have tried every way imaginable to "read" and remove the red indicator, without luck....

I did a search for this "fionala" character and it appears that he is a big time spammer and since he doesnt appear in the membership, these posts are bogus and have messed up my "active" thread log....they need to be deleted..

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO DEACTIVATE THESE THREADS?
Rob
Hittman

Re: Cannot clear "Lobby Games" posts?

Postby terrell on Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:46 pm

since mark will need to zap fionala, i'll pm him for ya.

afterthought: brucebo might be able to do it also, but i think mark needs to be aware if it's spamming. (8
terrell

Postby SteveFr on Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:00 pm

I have had the same problem for along time Rob. I think it happened because the Fionala posts had been deleted before I viewed the threads and so they still show up as posts not read for some reason, even though they were deleted long ago

Steve
SteveFr

Postby Hittman on Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:02 pm

Yah....Talked to Bruce and he straightened out all of my forums :D

Thanks Bruce
Rob
Hittman

Return to Lobby Games