Question on Future of LOBBY

Talk about and set up lobby matches here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Re: Question on Future of LOBBY

Postby gibby on Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:33 pm

Jinxy wrote:
BAMTURF wrote:The lobby was meant to take over Match/ Maker and H to H The Lobby is used for setting up matchs against friend and team of three on three or alt players. No one ever said anything about tournaments in the lobby . Game ranger is a good outlet for now .

When Mark sets up the NEW LOBBY . It will be well worth the wait .

Please read carefully so that there is no mixing of words or misunderstanding .

LOL. Are you ok? Seriously, Anne asked a simple question and several people went off in another direction. So, how about you reading and understanding so that you don't get confused and ultimately misunderstand ... got it? Probably not.

Jinxy, we gave you both the most recent info that has been posted. if the info was not what either of you where looking for, well sorry. Next time we'll leave the post unanswered instead of :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Common sense and common courtesy two things this world needs more of.
gibby

Postby CanadaSlim on Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:54 pm

I myself believe that PAYING customers have the right to ask questions AND at least get an answer for those questions from the management.

TYVM

Slim
CanadaSlim

Postby BAMTURF on Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:04 pm

You are right slim everyone here has the right to ask ????? We try to help each other here . Maybe i am not understanding the question . Maybe i don't know what exactly she is looking for . The furture is in Mark's hands . He is working hard to get it done right .
ROSELAND/ HARRY
BAMTURF

Postby CanadaSlim on Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:16 pm

Well I guess I was'nt clear enough Harry.

Only Mark knows the answer to Anne's question and only him has got to answer it... nobody else.

Slim
CanadaSlim

Postby BAMTURF on Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:03 am

What she is referring to is a request back in summer of 2008 from Mark Hulka asking for input on a new lobby for launching online games. He wanted input on how it should be designed. So what she is referring to is what became of that issue.

this what kilkenny sent me to explain .
ROSELAND/ HARRY
BAMTURF

Previous

Return to Lobby Games