Game Lobby Future

Talk about and set up lobby matches here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Re: Game Lobby Future

Postby Jose Mongelos on Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:20 pm

oneputtchris wrote:I haven't figured out how to do the 'game lobby' and set up live matches with other players. I played for several years on the zone and we reported losses to cases ladder. It would be great to use something that was that easy to play in again and maybe a cases ladder type of ranking system for the players. It would be very cool.

hey chris
long time pard
im back after years also, and i found gameranger.. come here, they have online matches, ladder games, etc.. just like before
MongeTGF
Jose Mongelos

Postby stvn6165 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:19 pm

There's never a good Monty Python SPAM video around when you need one...

Oops, my bad, I found it.
A dedication to our friends across the pond: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8huXkSaL7o
stvn6165

Postby stvn6165 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:37 pm

Sorry guys. The 'signature' is the dead giveaway here, therefore I felt the need to react.
In other words, go off and die, spammers.

If lulu xiu paid his/her dues for belonging here, then please accept my apologies for posting, and WELCOME...

Wow, I thought our economy was hurting :shock: . Talk about having BALLS...

At least I'm not trying to 'try my hand' at peddling any precious metals here at LSPN... :roll:
stvn6165

Postby BruceWallace on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:39 pm

luluxiu wrote:Options such as instant messinging close or block, if needed peek. A pop-up message on the screen than to get there attetion hope they read the main chat bettter....

Wow! Spammer jannypan has come back as luluxiu. Welcome to the forums.
Life Is Good!
Grandpa Bruce
Viet Nam Vet - 1970 - 1971
BruceWallace

Postby BruceWallace on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:45 pm

stvn6165 wrote:Sorry guys. The 'signature' is the dead giveaway here, therefore I felt the need to react.
In other words, go off and die, spammers.

If lulu xiu paid his/her dues for belonging here, then please accept my apologies for posting, and WELCOME...

Wow, I thought our economy was hurting :shock: . Talk about having BALLS...

At least I'm not trying to 'try my hand' at peddling any precious metals here at LSPN... :roll:

I reported luluxiu, when it posted as jannypan. I was told that it is fine if the links are in the signature only and there is no blatant post in the body of the reply telling folks to come to those sites.

I probably won't report anymore spam.
Life Is Good!
Grandpa Bruce
Viet Nam Vet - 1970 - 1971
BruceWallace

Postby terrell on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:19 am

BruceWallace wrote:I probably won't report anymore spam.

why not, bruce? mark appreciates the heads up. and you're far more adept at catching them than i. i sort of zip through these threads like i play. lspn needs ya. (8
terrell

Postby stvn6165 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:03 pm

terrell wrote:
BruceWallace wrote:I probably won't report anymore spam.

why not, bruce? mark appreciates the heads up. and you're far more adept at catching them than i. i sort of zip through these threads like i play. lspn needs ya. (8

I can see why you get frustrated with the never-ending battle fighting off the spambots, Bruce. It appears you are trying to hold off the ocean using a broom.
If these other country's governments would start cracking down on their own spammers sending out this stuff, our world here at LSPN would be so much nicer.
Mark could concentrate on the site, instead of having to combat the 'constant infiltration bs' that hits ALL OF THE WEBSITES OUT THERE, besides this one.

I'm with T-rell on this one.
Please keep fighting the good fight. Everyone here surely appreciates the effort you put into this, sir.
stvn6165

Previous

Return to Lobby Games