HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

Talk about and set up lobby matches here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

Postby Pepe_lePew77 on Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:03 pm

Can't seem to launch anymore from Match Maker. How would I go about re-installing this. Its driving me nuts. :?
Pepe_lePew77

Postby canuck on Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:20 pm

how far do you get?
what? how? when? why and where? :D
more info needed :?
chris
canuck

Postby Pepe_lePew77 on Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:57 pm

Once we go to start a game and the host launches, I hit the start button get the first two messages about running the program then it just craps out on me. Tells me that I can't connect. I've been joining any and all games that I have played in Links by going IP. :cry:
Pepe_lePew77

Postby canuck on Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:05 pm

Pepe_lePew77 wrote:Once we go to start a game and the host launches, I hit the start button get the first two messages about running the program then it just craps out on me. Tells me that I can't connect. I've been joining any and all games that I have played in Links by going IP. :cry:
ok so you cant join , can you host?
do you have firewall,s?........router? names and model numbers help :P
chris
canuck

Postby BionicWolf on Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:01 am

Pepe_lePew77 wrote:Once we go to start a game and the host launches, I hit the start button get the first two messages about running the program then it just craps out on me. Tells me that I can't connect. I've been joining any and all games that I have played in Links by going IP. :cry:

Hey P-
IF you get the "download failed resolving host name" message, simply refresh your browser and a "new" start button will appear. I've sometimes had to launch 3-4 times...Good luck!
Keep the fire...and by all means, SHINE ON
BionicWolf

Return to Lobby Games