CASES TEAM LADDER is back!

Talk about and set up lobby matches here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

CASES TEAM LADDER is back!

Postby TA__BiGRoG on Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:54 pm

Tired of the same ole conditions and the same ole boring courses? with the same ole boring teams? Let's get the fun back in this game and help support the guys that are trying to bring this game back to life. The guys over at LinksLobby.com are trying to revive the old ladder and allow us freedom in where we play and what we play. If we can get guys to break up the 500 man rosters of the 3 main teams that still play the dying tours to break up into teams on the ladder we can find more games and get the interest back in the game again. The problem is that we allowed unlimited roster size on the tours and never forced teams to slim their rosters in the dying past 2 years of Links. Give this a shot guys and lets see if we can get the fun back and the interest!

The Link to the Cases team ladder now is at http://www.myleague.com/teamlinks2003/

There are currently like 6 or 7 active teams as of now and the Singles ladder is going pretty well as well.

Games can be fairly easy to come by on the Teamspeak Channel hosted by LinksLobby.
You can get that address at http://www.linkslobby.com

Hope this post gets some attention and not the naysayer comments by the losers of Links

RoG
TA__BiGRoG

Postby GDI_Coyote on Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:28 am

"naysayer": someone with an aggressively negative attitude. :?

Same ole boring courses(perhaps)/Same ole boring teams(seems a bit negative)/help support the guys trying to bring this game back to life(definately a good thing allthough a kudos to Mark would have been a nice addition)/dying tours(don't play them but look forward to ladder somewhat off and on)/The problem is......never forced teams to slim thier rosters in the dying past 2 years of Links(Saying "The problem" instead of "My problem with this is",is a bit aggressive especially when you go forcing people to do things.Then there's that dying comment again...sigh)

The post got some attention but i'm not a naysayer nor a loser.Calling anybody such things is....well,a bit aggressively negative. :twisted:

See you on a lower rung,

Steve
GDI_Coyote

Postby Stew_Pidazzle on Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:33 am

Those sentences are questions, not statements. Therefore he is asking you if you are tired of playing boring courses, and if you are tired of playing the same teams, etc. Therefore, is he being negative? To me, you could just answer the questions "yes", or "no". I suppose he could've said "If you are bored..." Not to nitpick, I think his intentions are certainly good for the game of Links.
Stew_Pidazzle

Postby HammaH on Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:50 am

Rog, good intentions? Bwahahahahaha!
HammaH

Postby Stew_Pidazzle on Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:59 am

He he!
Stew_Pidazzle

Postby TA__BiGRoG on Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:41 pm

got the response I thought it would get from the person I thought would reply which is also a person that comes into the lobby with FAKE team initials for the past 4 years...hmmm how is that good for the game?. Also the person to comment behind as well. No big, my intentions are and always have been for the good of the game, people just like to TAG me for some reason and in regards to that I could care less.

Peace,

Maybe some will take this post as a positive and we can try and revive the game we all love so much.

RoG
TA__BiGRoG

Postby ErnieB on Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:09 pm

Is there a limit to the roster size for the team ladder?

Where would one go to join a team (are there links and/or is the team ladder forum being used?)

Is there a text chat room for those of us who cannot get Teamspeak/Ventrilo/Skype/etc to cooperate with our ancient machines?

Heading to Linkslobby to poke around, thanks in advance for any answers/additional information.
ErnieB

Postby TA__BiGRoG on Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:22 pm

at the moment there is a 10 man roster limit until participation/interest grows. As for the chat room, I am not sure if Teamspeak offers that or not
TA__BiGRoG

Postby GDI_Coyote on Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:59 pm

People in glass houses with rocks Rog...you know how it goes i'm sure.GDI stands for (Gosh Darn Independent) :wink: :wink: .I've never misled anyone into thinking it was a team,so i guess thats good for the game.TAG,you're it!
GDI_Coyote

Postby TA__BiGRoG on Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:06 pm

you're an angel Steve. I'm sorry I said anything negative about you
TA__BiGRoG

Postby GDI_Coyote on Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:03 am

:cry: C'mere and gimmie a hug big guy!
GDI_Coyote

Postby canuck on Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:57 pm

:shock:
canuck

Postby LaMa_2k6 on Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:43 am

<cd
LaMa_2k6

Postby Eagle1Shot on Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:30 am

Gag, Boot, Ban, Your welcome :lol:
Eagle1Shot

Postby LaMa_2k6 on Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:08 am

LoL...get over yourself FlatStick...it's a Links Golf game...wow you cyber-gagged more people than anyone....I'm sure your wife thinks you da MAN... :shock:
LaMa_2k6

Next

Return to Lobby Games