BALLYLECUM CASTLE

Talk about and set up lobby matches here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

BALLYLECUM CASTLE

Postby egomix on Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:45 am

Great course and well designed. Have tested it and am about to start the tourney. The designer has done a great job... he states that there is a castle that you can see from hole 8 and 10.! but I dont see' em. Any clues anyone? :roll:
egomix

Postby terrell on Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:18 am

agreed. great course. very well done. but i'm afraid in my haste to play it this morning, i downloaded it, started playing, got a coupla phone calls in the middle of it and wasn't paying a lot of attention (ok, no attention) to what i was doing. but i do remember seeing a 2d structure somewhere. though i can't say for sure it was a castle. thanks for the heads up. i'll be sure to try to pay more attention in round 2. (8
terrell

Re: BALLYLECUM CASTLE

Postby GaryTaylor on Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:45 am

egomix wrote:Great course and well designed. Have tested it and am about to start the tourney. The designer has done a great job... he states that there is a castle that you can see from hole 8 and 10.! but I dont see' em. Any clues anyone? :roll:

I played a couple rounds there this morning and saw the castle from both holes and you didn't have to look for it. It was right there in front of your face big as could be. A beautiful looking castle too. I have no idea why you can't see it other then it must be a graphic issue somewhere. Perhaps check your setting within links..........
GaryTaylor

Postby terrell on Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:56 am

good point. if the picture quality slider is turned down (left, a notch or two), then 3d objects will not be displayed.
terrell

Postby Cuber on Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:34 pm

'tis a fabulous castle even from the inside ... play a practice round and take a couple of drops within and have a look around
May All Your Putts Be Gimmies
Cuber

Postby GaryTaylor on Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:16 pm

Cuber wrote:'tis a fabulous castle even from the inside ... play a practice round and take a couple of drops within and have a look around

You didn't see the "NO TRESSPASSING" sign!? :shock: bahahahahaha!!!!
GaryTaylor

Postby ErnieB on Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:22 pm

GaryTaylor wrote:
Cuber wrote:'tis a fabulous castle even from the inside ... play a practice round and take a couple of drops within and have a look around

You didn't see the "NO TRESSPASSING" sign!? :shock: bahahahahaha!!!!

Since when did YOU worry about a "NO TRESSPASSING" sign? :lol:
ErnieB

Return to Lobby Games