i cant get game to start

Talk about and set up lobby matches here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

i cant get game to start

Postby rthombs on Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:58 am

cant get game to start
rthombs

Postby Freefaller on Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:40 am

rthombs, in order to try and help you out could you plse provide more information on what you're trying to do ie: start from the home page, play online tour, play matchmaker, play a season, play alone, etc. Then provide what error msgs, etc you receive. Finally if you could describe what happens whenever you try to do whatever you're trying to do. Thanks

PS: using terms like please and thanks would help as well
I reserve the right to be completly wrong
Freefaller

Postby Doug1677 on Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:24 pm

Freefaller wrote:rthombs, in order to try and help you out could you plse provide more information on what you're trying to do ie: start from the home page, play online tour, play matchmaker, play a season, play alone, etc. Then provide what error msgs, etc you receive. Finally if you could describe what happens whenever you try to do whatever you're trying to do. Thanks

i can join a game of golf but can,t host it will not let me connect with any one .Could you please help me . I am stupid when it comes to computer .So please help.Thank for taking time to do so
Doug1677
Doug1677

Postby canuck on Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:23 pm

Doug1677 wrote:
Freefaller wrote:rthombs, in order to try and help you out could you plse provide more information on what you're trying to do ie: start from the home page, play online tour, play matchmaker, play a season, play alone, etc. Then provide what error msgs, etc you receive. Finally if you could describe what happens whenever you try to do whatever you're trying to do. Thanks

i can join a game of golf but can,t host it will not let me connect with any one .Could you please help me . I am [censored] when it comes to computer .So please help.Thank for taking time to do so
Doug1677

make sure...microsoft direct play helper......is allowed through your firewall
canuck

Return to Lobby Games