Whisper post repeating itself

Talk about and set up lobby matches here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Whisper post repeating itself

Postby GDI_Coyote on Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:50 pm

Has anyone ever been akf and came back to a pm from someone that has posted on your screen over 100 times?Maybe this ties into the double post you can get when you type something.I've left the lobby and came back only to have the post repeat itself.Any ideas?

Steve
GDI_Coyote

Postby Hittman on Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:06 pm

has happened to me a number of times recently. First time was on Friday nite....but funny thing about it was that even though I could see it on my screen, when I refreshed the MM page all of the multiple whispers disappeared? Almost like it only happened on my screen. I dont know if the player I was whispering to even noticed.

Last night occurred again, but i quickly refreshed and my screen cleared.....I admit it is a strange feeling to watch what you have just typed once start appearing half dozen times (I didnt truly count the repeats but I dont think it was 100).... :x
Rob
Hittman

Postby canuck on Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:54 pm

yes this happens a lot and has been for a long time. to stop it just post one of these :shock: lol
chris
canuck

Postby GDI_Coyote on Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:22 am

I've posted a comment/emocon and left the lobby...came back and the pm to me kept repeating itself.(maybe 99 times) 8)
GDI_Coyote

Return to Lobby Games