REQUALIFY!! please!

Talk about and set up lobby matches here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

REQUALIFY!! please!

Postby egomix on Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:09 am

hI

How do I requalify. My computer crashed mid hole - one second the ball was in the air , next i saw the windows logo. Cant explain it, but anyway how can i requalify?
egomix

Postby terrell on Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:29 am

goto the homepage, and to the right of the events in progress tournament, you should see the blue requal thingy. click it.
terrell

Re: REQUALIFY!! please!

Postby JoeSmith on Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:38 am

egomix wrote:hI

How do I requalify. My computer crashed mid hole - one second the ball was in the air , next i saw the windows logo. Cant explain it, but anyway how can i requalify?

Restart Links and you might get the message that you have the opportunity to resume your crashed round. Click OK and you should be back to your last position in the round. If that message doesnt appear, then just start the round again and this time it will tell you are disqualified and to visit this website to requalify. To requalify, click on the home page tab at the top of this page, then the "competing in" tab. You will see your tournament in the list with a hurricane looking icon at the end of it. Click on that and it should say you are requalified with a one stroke penalty. Now you can go back to Links and start the whole round over again from the first tee.

I hope I got all the steps right, I'm sure someone who has done this a lot will step in and correct me if it's wrong.
JoeSmith

requalify

Postby SE_Mikeacie on Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:05 pm

it shows that im not competing in that tab is blank but yet the online tour still sais im diqualified
SE_Mikeacie

me again

Postby SE_Mikeacie on Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:23 pm

it shows me in the tourny score card as DQ but still nothing in the competing or past tourney
SE_Mikeacie

never mind

Postby SE_Mikeacie on Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:12 pm

got it thx anyways
SE_Mikeacie

Return to Lobby Games