2020, looking to play multiplayer games!

Talk about and set up lobby matches here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

2020, looking to play multiplayer games!

Postby theshambler19 on Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:15 am

Hello all,

I am a relative noob here at LSPN, although I got into Links 2003 a few years ago and have amassed a massive list of courses (lots of Sage Vannis and other high rated ones). Mostly I play alone but I've also had some great times on GameRanger with others. However, I am struggling to find others who want to join my game or allow me to join theirs. I know there's a few different options in addition to LSPN, like TigerCats, ConnLinks, and AmantiTour: which do you guys play on? Anywho, I am looking to join a league or play for fun over at GameRanger and hope to see you guys out there!

Please, feel free to message me if you would like a casual game - I play both Classic and Real Time Swing and am open to all game modes. 2020 has been a really weird and depressing year but golf has been a saving grace for both me and my family, so enjoying a nice Links round is something I aim to do to pass the time.
theshambler19

Re: 2020, looking to play multiplayer games!

Postby Slattery on Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:38 am

Gameranger is the place to be mate.
Intel i7 4970K Devils Canyon CPU - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK Motherboard - NVIDIA GeForce RTX2060 Graphics Card - 256GB SSD - RAM 16GB - Windows 10 64 bit - Asus 4K PG27AQ Monitor - Xbox One Controller - NBN 100Mbps Connection (100/40)
Slattery

Return to Lobby Games