Statistics Update?

Talk about and set up lobby matches here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Statistics Update?

Postby HiDensity79 on Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:04 pm

Hey Folks!

Most probably it's a totally noob question, please be patient with me.

I have played in several events in the last few days and finished all of 'em.
Some of them are already finished, some are still ongoing ones.

But, as far I can see, the only event's results in the "Career Stats Summary" on my profile's summary, is the one from the "Amateur World Championship" event. It also only shows, that I have played 4 rounds, whilst it should be around 20 or 24; the other stats just rely in these 4 rounds played during this particular event, too.
Also I am not eligible to play a handicap event, although I have completed the mandatory 4 rounds of Golf.

Is there anything I am missing or is there anything wrong?

Thank you for your answers in advance.

HD79
HiDensity79

Re: Statistics Update?

Postby Mississippi on Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:59 pm

Howdy HD79,
There is nothing wrong and the only thing missing is a little knowledge about the place.

There are multiple leagues here, but, only the LSPN tour events show up in the "Career Stats Summery" on your profile summary. In other words only results from CLSC, PLSA, FLHT, and HCAP tourneys will show up there. Now, one must shoot 12 rounds in the CLSC or PLSA combined to get a handicap to be eligible. Your profile shows you have completed 1 of 3 tourneys needed for a handicap. So if you shoot the PLSA and the CLSC this week you will be eligible for the handicap next week. Stat pages update each week after tournaments close not daily. Keep in mind that with the pandemic sweeping the world LSPN tourneys have been spotty at best the past month and its likely to continue to be that way until the coronavirus has subsided.

To see your Stat Summery in all tourneys you will have to look at player stats in-game.

One last thing HD79...you posted in the Game lobby forum which was used for the game lobby tab "top right corner of the page" to arrange matches. That lobby never caught on here, and this forum is not used much, "Talk about it" and "Links 2003 technical forum" boards will garner faster reply's my friend.

Hope that clears some things up and hit em straight pard.
Mississippi

Re: Statistics Update?

Postby HiDensity79 on Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:07 am

Mississippi wrote:Howdy HD79,
There is nothing wrong and the only thing missing is a little knowledge about the place. [...]

Thanks mate! That clarified a lot. :)
HiDensity79

Return to Lobby Games