Cant find any MS Courses#@!!!@@#%%$#

Talk about and set up lobby matches here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Cant find any MS Courses#@!!!@@#%%$#

Postby StrawGAZ on Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:44 am

Hey there good folks , I was hoping someone somewhere somehow could give me a URL for free courses ESPECIALLY MS ones . Ive searched high and low but no luck , hopefully you can help. Regards Gary AKA StrawGAZ
StrawGAZ

Postby AZWilly on Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:22 am

patience is a virtue few possess
AZWilly

Postby Stew_Pidazzle on Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:16 pm

Maybe youre a dumbass GARY ...hehe Open your [censored] eyes and you will find the stupid courses. Maybe you should reconsider, since Links is [censored] dead anyway.
Stew_Pidazzle

Postby owntor on Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:45 am

I just wonder what was so bad in stew's eyes to censor! :evil:

There are kids out here, Stew!
Last edited by owntor on Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
owntor

Postby Pappy on Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:45 am

A little extreme with the language Stew!! I've noticed the acceptability of talking gross has really increased probably since the 60's (in public I mean - in private no holds barred for some people). This is one reason I stopped watching TV (free - don't have cable, etc). TV has really gotten filthy and gross the past few years especially and when I go out in public I even hear the women talk like that (which I hardly ever heard growing up). This is what happens when God isn't first (I think for most He's not even on the important list). Anyway Stew hope things will be better for you in the future. Pete
Pappy (Pete)
Pappy

Postby terrell on Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:15 am

psychological placebos aside, i can kinda sorta understand stew's lashing out at a software thief. it's also my one big hot button here, and every time i see one of these posts, i don't react well. and then dc yells at me, and i'm ok for another six months or so. the argument is they don't know any better. but i would submit that even an amoeba should be able to figure out copyright infringement laws. so part of my ire comes from peeps lying saying they didn't know any better. just fess up, and say you thought you could get away with stealing. i can accept that.

so don't be too hard on stew. we're not bad people. sometimes we wanna make a difference, even though it turns out inappropriately. e for effort type of thing.
terrell

Postby Pappy on Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:54 am

terrell, its one thing to be an amoeba but its altogether another ballgame to be called one. As one should control his temptation to take something that doesn't belong to him also a person should learn to control his temper and try to be civil under most conditions. Just my opinion which I'm sure a LOT of people don't agree with.
Pappy (Pete)
Pappy

Postby owntor on Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:16 pm

I dunno about everyone else, but I don't like the idea of gettin sued by MS.

So support the industry and don't be a criminal; just purchase the courses! It's only like $4 per.
owntor

Postby terrell on Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:26 pm

Pappy wrote:terrell, its one thing to be an amoeba but its altogether another ballgame to be called one. As one should control his temptation to take something that doesn't belong to him also a person should learn to control his temper and try to be civil under most conditions. Just my opinion which I'm sure a LOT of people don't agree with.

i agree to a certain degree, pappy, that people should control their emotions depending on the setting. btw, i didn't call anyone an amoeba (i'm not sure what it is). i just said amoebae could figure out copyright infringement laws. never mind, totally moot point. where was i? oh yeah, i have called software thieves far worse, as they should be.

my point is, some people simply don't understand a quiet explanation. i remind peeps of company policies all the time. but sometimes ya just gotta get in their face and scream bloody [censored]. i've had some success getting my point across. but you're right, there are kids here (though i think the average age is about 55 by my guesstimation), and it's not a good idea or appropriate to curse like my high school football coach. i still break out into cold sweats. but i think i learned some things along the way. your results may vary.

lol, owntor, you're like me, i've been offered courses before, but i won't take them. even if i'm positive no one would ever find out. i'd know, and that makes all the diff.
terrell

Postby robertjohnston on Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:06 pm

Who care who steals what we don't have a company supporting links anymore. Links may go the way of the game Pong. It was fun while it lasted.
robertjohnston

Postby Pappy69 on Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:52 pm

SIGH :evil:
May you keep the Sun at your back and Wash your balls at home
Pappy69

Postby djwoods10 on Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:53 am

like always terrell i a gree with you 100% i cant recall way back when any body looking to steal courses we paid for them and was glad we could get them[/i][/b]
just play and have fun - don
djwoods10

Postby Lofter on Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:27 am

Straw's been around awhile...remember him from 2000. All I can say is I got my copy of the game new in the box along with all the exspansion courses on ebay for like $12 delivered. If you can't afford that I pity you. Everyone's looking for a good deal but $12 isn't a ripoff. You gotta pay to play...lol
Lofter

Postby ranchocucamonga on Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:56 am

what a bunch of totally holier than thou attitudes...."let him without sin cast the 1st stone" springs to mind......can everyone of you say with hand on heart you have NEVER took anything from anywhere that WASN'T yours to take in whatever form. i BET IF YOU SEARCH HARD ENOUGH YOU WILL THINK OF SOMETHING...and say to yourselves...oh yes, now i remember, what a hypocrit i am. :shock:
"Put means to place a thing where you want it. Putt means merely a vain attempt to do the same thing."
ranchocucamonga

Postby Freefaller on Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:42 am

LMAO, wonder how long that link will last until deleted
I reserve the right to be completly wrong
Freefaller

Return to Lobby Games