Game results not posting.

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Game results not posting.

Postby RR_BlackBart on Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:43 am

I played a tournament called "2 by Sea II". The first time I played it, I shot -21 the first round, and then started the second round. I noticed after the first hole, even tho I eagled the hole, when the leaderboard came up, it showed me still -21 after 1 hole of the second round. I went on to shoot -22 and at the end of the game I got a message that said the statistics could not be transferred to the game server, but that I would have an opportunity to send them the next time I logged on. I got out of the game and came back. Got a message that said the results of my last game were not sent, would I like to do so now. I clicked yes and then got an error message saying the previous game was invalid. When I went in to start the third round, it said I had been disqualified.

I signed up under another name. Played the same tournament. Shot -23 first round, and -23 second round. Total -46. When I started the third round, I ran into the same problem. After 5 holes at Harbour Town, I was -8, but the leaderboard showed me still playing round 2, and my score stayed constant at -46 the entire round. Again the game statistics were not transferred at the end, and when I logged on to play the 4th round, I got the same message that my round was invalid and could not be transferred. However, when I went to play the 4th round, the correct course came up, not the course for round 3 that had not been validated.

What gives?
RR_BlackBart

Return to Talk About It