Post Pin Positions Here

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Re: Post Pin Positions Here

Postby ErnieB on Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:52 am

BruceWallace wrote:
salmaafshan wrote:You may also select from the installed loath that you could put on about the course. There are various types of golfing caps that you could personalize as well as help to make in to your personal styles.

Now, here is an i-diot spammer. You forgot the link to your spam. :shock: :D :D :D

I-diot, perhaps, but by not posting a link, this one has not violated any LSPN policy (yet). :twisted:
ErnieB

Postby BruceWallace on Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:52 am

ErnieB wrote:
BruceWallace wrote:
salmaafshan wrote:You may also select from the installed loath that you could put on about the course. There are various types of golfing caps that you could personalize as well as help to make in to your personal styles.

Now, here is an i-diot spammer. You forgot the link to your spam. :shock: :D :D :D

I-diot, perhaps, but by not posting a link, this one has not violated any LSPN policy (yet). :twisted:

This one, obviously isn't smart enough to be able to violate the LSPN policy. :)
Life Is Good!
Grandpa Bruce
Viet Nam Vet - 1970 - 1971
BruceWallace

Postby Colin_Rommel on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:45 am

BruceWallace wrote:

He'll probably be back to edit it in later in a day or two and hope nobody notices. We've had loads like that over on my forum - they join and make a post but don't edit in the spam till later. If we keep an eye on his post we can report it once the spam has been added.
Pobody's nerfect.
Colin_Rommel

Postby rwoodworkr on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:46 pm

I'm still trying to decipher the message.
You may also select from the installed loath that you could put on about the course...

I'll get my expert code-cracking team on it right away.
rwoodworkr

Postby rwoodworkr on Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:36 am

Reported.
I wonder why this thread is such a magnet for spammers?
rwoodworkr

Postby BruceWallace on Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:21 am

Colin_Rommel wrote:
BruceWallace wrote:

He'll probably be back to edit it in later in a day or two and hope nobody notices. We've had loads like that over on my forum - they join and make a post but don't edit in the spam till later. If we keep an eye on his post we can report it once the spam has been added.

You are probably right, Colin.
Life Is Good!
Grandpa Bruce
Viet Nam Vet - 1970 - 1971
BruceWallace

Previous

Return to Talk About It