Stats transfer

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Stats transfer

Postby ds3224 on Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:13 pm

Played rd 1 in the winter fun tourny, got a -9. said stats can't be transferred. Checked here and my stats are showing for rd 1. Game won't let me start rd 2 cause it says my stats weren't transferred. any suggestions?? DS
ds3224

Postby BobSmith on Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:00 pm

I am having the same problem. Looney Toons tournament. What to do?
BobSmith

Postby Freefaller on Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:25 pm

See if you can requalify, if not find a new tourney to play.
I reserve the right to be completly wrong
Freefaller

Postby BobSmith on Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:22 pm

Well, I let myself be disqualified, then tried to play again, and it let me in, 2nd round at Harbor Town. Only thing I changed on my computer was put lspn.net as a trusted site, but I don't think that made the difference, because I had never done that before when I was not having problems. Oh well.
BobSmith

Postby terrell on Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:41 pm

i'm reasonably sure failure to transfer stats at the end of a round is not a cookie issue, e.g. making lspn.net a trusted site. then it wouldn't be a random occurrence.

i am reasonably sure the problem is one or more of three things. first, problems with directx, and in the case of communicating with a game server, the directplay module. you could always try uninstalling/reinstalling (properly, whatever that procedure is) directx. second, the way a person's isp handles connections to a game server. if i had a problem with not being able to submit stats (which i never have), i would contact my isp and explain the situation. they just might be able to help/tweak/suggest. asking is free. third, and lastly, maybe there's a default that could be tweaked on the game server which could prevent dropped connections.

or maybe mark just doesn't like you.
terrell

Return to Talk About It