Kapalua Plantation 2007

Talk about anything Links in here.

Moderators: DavidCass, Bruce Bo

Postby Rehit on Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:59 pm

the fact the Harbor Town is exclusive has nothing to do with me, or apcd-courses.com.
the decision was Eddie's, not mine.
the fees are used to offset the costs of bandwidth and hardware.
there are over 1000 files available, a dedicated tour, private forums for beta testing for anyone...
not just subscribers...
i have never lied to anyone, and resent the implication.
Rehit

Postby terrell on Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:02 pm

HTP_ErnieB wrote:
terrell wrote:now why couldn't the whole situation have been explained as a payment for bandwidth in the beginning?

:roll: This is certainly not rocket science......

exactly, you, i, and quite a few others recognized it for what it really was. but the droids would never say anything but free. like i said, keep the c r a p at linkscorner or apcd-courses, i had no problems with their stories du jour.

HTP_ErnieB wrote:Peace pard, and have a Happy New Year. 8)

you too, ernie. i will 'see' you next year. Image
terrell

Postby terrell on Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:05 pm

Rehit wrote:the fact the Harbor Town is exclusive has nothing to do with me, or apcd-courses.com.
there are over 1000 files available, a dedicated tour, private forums for beta testing for anyone...
not just subscribers...

oh, shove your implications where the sun don't shine you little weasle. i'm sick of your tiresome d i c k i n g around. dork.
terrell

Postby HeavySwinger on Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:23 pm

terrell wrote:
Rehit wrote:the fact the Harbor Town is exclusive has nothing to do with me, or apcd-courses.com.
not just subscribers...

oh, shove your implications where the sun don't shine you little weasle. i'm sick of your tiresome d i c k i n g around. dork.

Terrel, you are out of line.
Larry
HeavySwinger

Postby DennisHarris on Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:00 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! :D
Life is to short, so always eat your dessert first! :)
DennisHarris

Postby Harpo on Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:12 pm

A couple of months ago I think I first addressed this topic and may have started a fire that somehow keeps re-igniting (sp). All that I was asking or stating was that LC had the HT listed on their site as a FREE download off site at the given link. That link was apcd courses.com. The point that I was making at the time was it wasn't for free. I see LC still has it listed as "Available free offsite through link". This is what I think Terrell may also be referring to. It is not free plain and simple. It has nothing to do with whether the designer(s) or apcd site is not deserving of what they do or are doing. Solution, rephrase the wording.

That's just my take on this subject.
Jim
Harpo

Postby Rehit on Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:14 pm

terrell wrote:
not just subscribers...

FU...
Rehit

Postby DennisHarris on Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:25 pm

Jim you are spot on IMHO. Its all in the interpretation of what is or isn't FREE. All the other BS surrounding this is just that .... BS.

Point is I'll purchase any course I might need to play the official LSPN Tour events, otherwise I will not.

Happy New Year to all even the politically correct or incorrect. :wink:
Last edited by DennisHarris on Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DennisHarris

Postby HTP_ErnieB on Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:34 pm

terrell wrote:
not just subscribers...

Way way out of line...

If the current moderator(s) had any heuvos at all you'd be in a short time out for that one Image
HTP_ErnieB

Postby LH13241 on Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:35 pm

terrell wrote:
not just subscribers...

Man oh man, Terrell, you must be the biggest [censored] around
I can't believe they let you hang over here
You've got no class, no respect and definitely no brains

What an AH
LH13241

Postby DennisHarris on Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:42 pm

:twisted: Do I have enough Beer to last until tomorrow. Don't wanna leave because this thread could become very entertaining. :twisted:
DennisHarris

Postby Crissy on Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:14 am

HeavySwinger wrote:
terrell wrote:
not just subscribers...

I dont think people should call other people bad names, but in your last thread your buddy ModMan called people ingrates and embiciles and that was ok you never said a word, but this is not get off the fence your out of line.

Crissy
Last edited by Crissy on Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crissy

Postby HTP_ErnieB on Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:31 am

Crissy wrote:
HeavySwinger wrote:
terrell wrote:
not just subscribers...

I dont think people should call other people bad names, but in your last thread your buddy ModMan called people ingrates embiciles and that was ok you never said a word, but this is not get off the fence your out of line.

Crissy

:roll:
HTP_ErnieB

Postby FDS_Catherine on Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:52 am

I have an idea. Let's all agree to disagree, and leave it at that.
FDS_Catherine

Postby Grant_M on Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:03 am

well, we're coming to the point that was inevitable...

when Eddie was showing screens of his revamp of harbour town at linkscorner, i was pretty stoked. his work has been some of the best, in my opinion.

the sudden hold back of this course because of a couple 'off' comments was fine by me. it's his, to do with as he wishes. it really is.

how it ended up being an exclusive from the apcd site? we'll never know. this is the question.

Happy New Year too All!
Grant_M

PreviousNext

Return to Talk About It